Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im thinking about developing a game about going ER

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
I havent started with the Project because im currently Learning C++ programming and im doing already good progress. I can already program a lot but for game developing I have to get more experience and a little bit more skills.

Would you even like a game about going ER?

Would it be a typical horror game or also some scenes of ER’s sister getting plowed by her bf?

low inhib idea ngl

Would it be a typical horror game or also some scenes of ER’s sister getting plowed by her bf?

low inhib idea ngl

I dont know yet. But I was thinking about a short Story of Elliot Rodger and then going to a killing spree at a sorority where you have to kill a Lot of stacies

totally. I would prepurchase the collectors edition

Very good idea tbh

you should add nikolas cruz and alek minissian as bonus unlockable characters with their own mini campaigns after you beat the game

I'm sure this wont horribly backfire

you should add nikolas cruz and alek minissian as bonus unlockable characters with their own mini campaigns after you beat the game

Yeah I was also thinking about Alek Minassian and run over People with a van. If you hit stacies then you will get more points or something like that
I'm sure this wont horribly backfire

I also think so. Its a good idea but only if you implement it in a good way.

If it backfires just say the game is ment for educational purposes

no more indie games, try to get into a proper company

Would it be like the Colombine rpg or would it be more like a 3rd person shooter

If it backfires just say the game is ment for educational purposes
To teach the ways of the legendary ER to children, game should be rated E for everyone tbh

Try having NPC allies e.g. if you control Cho, ER or Columbine could be NPC allies if you don't choose them as player character

I would live to see Elliots manifesto, or some sort of incel story that ended in ER made into a movie that was unbiased and black pilled.
A game doesn't sound good tbh.

I would live to see Elliots manifesto, or some sort of incel story that ended in ER made into a movie that was unbiased and black pilled.
A game doesn't sound good tbh.
I think the same, a game wouldn´t be that good but a movie would be great if it is blackpilled.

u know you can just do this in GTA V, right? The actual motive just isn't outspoken within the game.

make an epic hentai game about the plunging of Samuel's penis into his sister's vagina

Make it like grand theft auto or red dead redemption, but it takes place in school. Incel gets picked on and shitted on and the goal of the story is to witness his “descent.” Character has to find ways to purchase lethals without getting caught. Find ways to get back at the bully. Maybe a side mission where you poke holes in a condom at a house party and the foid gets pregnant i dunno.