Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm thinking about become a Jew-

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
-elry shop owner. Is it worth it?

I thought you were reposting a previous post, from about a month ago, where some guy said he wanted to become a Jew.
If you become Moslem, you get 72 virgins after you croak.

Can you "become" a Jew. Yeah I know there are "converts" but they are generally not viewed as 100% Jewish and than every Rabbi and their community has different standards so some will accept you others not.

if you can't deafeat them join them.

Businessmaxxing seems like a good financial choice if you pick the right thing to go into. Some products have huge profit margins. Icees and slurpees cost like 6 cents to make, but are charged at around 2 dollars. That's like a 3000% profit.

Just lol at people replying based on the title and not reading OP's clear joke. It just proves nobody reads any threads tbh

i dont think all jews shops gets popular and rich :feelstrash:

Just lol at people replying based on the title and not reading OP's clear joke. It just proves nobody reads any threads tbh
:cryfeels: they have ADHD and low IQ not a whole lot we can do about it

Read it, just wasn't that funny t b h