Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm thinking about "ascending" with an Abo or African foid

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
Since I have 0 chances with white and Arab foids, I figured I only have a chance with the ugliest races of foids. Imagine I come to the Solomon islands or some Central African country like a half God half human with my green eyes and light skin. Those foids would worship me like a legit God and I could very easily get laid there, the problem is there is a high possibility of contracting AIDS. Beggars can't be chosers however, I know this is the only chance of fullfilling my biological needs I will ever have.
Its over, all I wanted was a sexy Slavic foid but they are an unreachable dream for me

I once saw a billboard with lots of pretty niggirls... It said,

"You can find love, in Chad, Africa!"

Since I have 0 chances with white and Arab foids, I figured I only have a chance with the ugliest races of foids. Imagine I come to the Solomon islands or some Central African country like a half God half human with my green eyes and light skin. Those foids would worship me like a legit God and I could very easily get laid there, the problem is there is a high possibility of contracting AIDS. Beggars can't be chosers however, I know this is the only chance of fullfilling my biological needs I will ever have.
Its over, all I wanted was a sexy Slavic foid but they are an unreachable dream for me
Brutal

i wish i had black wife, they are hot, i saw them in my town. slavic foids are fucking subhumans and foreigner cock only