Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m think I’m too much of a real nigga. RealNiggaTheory?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Like during sports or whatever whenever I was racing or wrestling or boxing and overheard girls cheering on the event or smth I stopped letting them fuck with my mental and began ignoring them. Or like when ur in a groupchat (haven’t been in one since I was 13 but still) and someone let’s a girl join everybody (typically not good looking guys or average) starts trying to flirt with her and shit while I remain calm and the same. Like I never liked cucked behavior lol. I remember this one time I was 12 and these two girls from my school made a xbox account and I was playing gta with some boys and one of them invited the two girls and everybody started trying to flirt with them and shit lol and I called mothafuckas out for that shit. Pussy changes people man.

recently my friend who never drank alcohol started drinking that shit because he wanted to impress girls but I doubt it’ll happen. I told him if I see him in public ever again I’ll smash his fucking teeth in the fucking snake.

anyways yea tho is there such thing as like being too much of a real nigga? Idk guys

Over for niggacels

2675B511 9702 4AA9 870C E84275F325BC

Real nigga hours.

i fucking hate those faggots who do shit for holes
god damn enablers

All joking aside I think its admirable of you to "keep it real" Bleachecel my nigga, as that simply means for the uninitiated that you are an authentic truthful person and value truth over pleasant sounding lies.

I also share your distaste for beta orbiter cucks.

All joking aside I think its admirable of you to "keep it real" Bleachecel my nigga, as that simply means for the uninitiated that you are an authentic truthful person and value truth over pleasant sounding lies.

I also share your distaste for beta orbiter cucks.

Well said bro I never really liked to fake the way I act just for some foid lol

real nigga shit

Yea most guys will throw you under the bus the second a whore is in the picture

Cucks will sell out for pussy. A real nigger won't.

Real niggas never cuck themselves to pussy, keep it real my nigga, you are good.

Nigga this and nigga that....