Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im the worst type of ugly

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I am short and I have an extremely jewish crooked nose

My face is goofy and i hate it. I wish I was a regular kind of ugly. No matter how much muscle I build up I get no respect because I look harmless/confused/jewish/retarded

I will never have becky gf or any gf at all who I can cuddle with

Theres nothing I can do. I recieved a picture with myself redeeming a trophy from a tournament and i felt like a hERo when i got the trophy but looking at the picture i look goofy as fuck and i cringed the moment i saw my face

How can you have the will to live when everybody treats you like a retard/harmless because of the way your face looks despite being gymmaxed/ more lowinhib than them.

I inherited the worst features from both of my parents. My father was blonde and tanned white. My mother was brunette and pure white. I am brunette and tanned white. People compared their arms to mine and asked me why my skin was slightly more golden. Even my mother did this. I dont even share genes with her. I dont share genes with anyone

Im alone. Its over. its over. over. never began. will never begin. always over. forever over. over. its over.

atleast i had fake friends with 16

its over its over its over my entire life is over it never began

everyone on this forum mogs me over over over over i cant cope anymore

it seems everyone here look jewish but still blame the jews

everyone on this forum mogs me over over over over i cant cope anymore

If I make a blueberry pie tonight in your honor, will you feel better?

I am short and I have an extremely jewish crooked nose

My face is goofy and i hate it. I wish I was a regular kind of ugly. No matter how much muscle I build up I get no respect because I look harmless/confused/jewish/retarded

I will never have becky gf or any gf at all who I can cuddle with

Theres nothing I can do. I recieved a picture with myself redeeming a trophy from a tournament and i felt like a hERo when i got the trophy but looking at the picture i look goofy as fuck and i cringed the moment i saw my face

How can you have the will to live when everybody treats you like a retard/harmless because of the way your face looks despite being gymmaxed/ more lowinhib than them.

I inherited the worst features from both of my parents. My father was blonde and tanned white. My mother was brunette and pure white. I am brunette and tanned white. People compared their arms to mine and asked me why my skin was slightly more golden. Even my mother did this. I dont even share genes with her. I dont share genes with anyone

Im alone. Its over. its over. over. never began. will never begin. always over. forever over. over. its over.
Damn, I'm so sorry.
You didn't even inherit your parents' above 90 iq:cryfeels:

GlitteringBlondGermanspitz-max-1mb.gif

You could save up for a rhinoplasty for your nose. Depending how exactly short you are you may be able to find shorter women in 3rd world shitholes. Not sure exactly what the other issues with your face are (jaw, canthil tilt, hairline, etc.)

Not trying to invalidate your feelings, just tryna give you options here.

Whats the meaning behind your flag and logo

Damn, I'm so sorry.

Dr. Hedo was in his room paranoid to the extent of listening to movements from the floor.

Damn, I'm so sorry.
thats the only positive. my parents both had average Iq but I was tested in the genius category

IQ Range ("deviation IQ")IQ Classification[36][37]
130 and aboveVery Superior

You could save up for a rhinoplasty for your nose. Depending how exactly short you are you may be able to find shorter women in 3rd world shitholes. Not sure exactly what the other issues with your face are (jaw, canthil tilt, hairline, etc.)

Not trying to invalidate your feelings, just tryna give you options here.
my face still looks shit

thats my biggest failo. my parents both had average Iq but I was tested in the retard category

IQ Range ("deviation IQ")IQ Classification
60 and belowMentally Retarded

Damn, I'm so sorry :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I wish I was a regular kind of ugly.
Same, regular ugly guys at least have a symmetrical face without deformities or disproportional parts.