Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm the ugliest person on this forum (Rant)

Hikikomori_cel

Hikikomori_cel

i didn't consent to be born
★★★★★
God, why did the nature made me look like this?! Seriously, at this point, i don't even care about attracting women, that's a pipe dream, i only wish to have a NORMAL face, let alone handsome or Chadish, just human-looking.
Think of any famous truecel in this community, Blackops2cel, Hamlossus, Hamudi, they all mog me! Buddy-boyos, i'm beyond fucked up. It's over, no girl will ever love me and no amount of -maxxing will be enough:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

God, why did the nature made me look like this?! Seriously, at this point, i don't even care about attracting women, that's a pipe dream, i only wish to have a NORMAL face, let alone handsome or Chadish, just human-looking.
Think of any famous truecel in this community, Blackops2cel, Hamlossus, Hamudi, they all mog me! Buddy-boyos, i'm beyond fucked up. It's over, no girl will ever love me and no amount of -maxxing will be enough:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
這些人比你帥的話 你沒救了

Hamlossus has or had a gf. Hes not incel.
No he hasn’t you LF monkey. He BECAME his GF.
6AAC4681 6380 4682 91B0 23205CA2DF08

whats wrong with ur face, son?

Cope, I'm uglier than you.
Show me your pic, I bet you mog me.

Sorry if its true
Blackops2cel, Hamlossus, Hamudi, they all mog me!
Same tbh, Hamudi looks average for a guy of his race and age, he is also fat. blackops2cel was abnormally skinny in that one pic, he is tall and look decent in the second pic, Hamlosus is fat and ugly but not freak level.

Sorry if its true

Same tbh, Hamudi looks average for a guy of his race and age, he is also fat. blackops2cel was abnormally skinny in that one pic, he is tall and look decent in the second pic, Hamlosus is fat and ugly but not freak level.
Yeah, and i can only mog people, who are deformed or had acid thrown on their faces tbh:cryfeels:

Big claim tbh