Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im the result of two subhumans reproducing

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I don't know much about my parents but I do know my dad was a drunk who didn't work he was a bum who would beat my mom he beat her so bad she was wheelchair bound my mom already had 4 other kids before meeting my dad and from what I was told she ran the streets w my dad and when me and my brother was born our grandma took us in and raised us I believe both my parents had mental illness possibly and on top of that passed it on to me now I'm a subhuman monster forever hiding in the shadows of society :feelsrope:

sounds like your parents are really fucking stupid

"my parents ran the streets" :lul::lul::lul:

are you from a black neighbourhood or something?

Sounds like any other hood kid and most of them end up as slayers (or dead). I doubt your parents were actually subhuman, they sound very normal and NT.

I'm the result of inbred. Two subhumans cousins fucked to produce me.

sounds like your parents are really fucking stupid

"my parents ran the streets" :lul::lul::lul:

are you from a black neighbourhood or something?
My mom Is Filipino but ghetto and my dad is a nigga ofc
Sounds like any other hood kid and most of them end up as slayers (or dead). I doubt your parents were actually subhuman, they sound very normal and NT.
I'm a subhuman so I guess I'm as good as dead
I'm the result of inbred. Two subhumans cousins fucked to produce me.
:feelsrope:

my mom already had 4 other kids before meeting my dad
Quite irresponsible of her to fuck around knowing that she has other mouths to feed. Although it is a stereotype for flip foids to marry men of foreign nationalities for the prospect of financial security. Especially whites.
my mom Is Filipino but ghetto and my dad is a nigga ofc
Quite rare for a flip foid to chose a nigga over whitey.

My mom is more subhuman than dad ngl, the latter was decent-looking man in his prime years. But the mother of mine has overall very subpar genes; 5'3, recessed maxilla, low iq and poor health.