Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Im the reason why there are no tortilla chips at our work cafeteria anymore

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
At my company we hava caferteria that cooks food every working day. A few months ago, they cooked Chili Con Carne and they also placed Tortilla Chips in a bowl that anyone can grab as needed. And since i like the Tortillas way more than the Chili, i put so many tortillas on my plate that one of the cooks start being passive agressive to me and told me that i should eat everything up (i did actually eat all the Tortillas). Shortly after that, you couldnt self service and grab the Tortilla Chips anymore and they now only put a few of them on top of the Chili, which is sad to me because i really liked them. They 100% did this because of me being a greedy bastard.

You play an active villain role in these cooks' work lives. Mogs me

Blackpill: They wouldn't have had a problem if a Chad or a Stacy ate "too many".

Fatty leave some for others

Based tortilla chip enjoyer :society:

At my work, the whole table in the kitchen is always full of sweets, and 95% of the time I work with women, but I never eat anything. I'm already tortillapilled.

At my company we hava caferteria that cooks food every working day. A few months ago, they cooked Chili Con Carne and they also placed Tortilla Chips in a bowl that anyone can grab as needed. And since i like the Tortillas way more than the Chili, i put so many tortillas on my plate that one of the cooks start being passive agressive to me and told me that i should eat everything up (i did actually eat all the Tortillas). Shortly after that, you couldnt self service and grab the Tortilla Chips anymore and they now only put a few of them on top of the Chili, which is sad to me because i really liked them. They 100% did this because of me being a greedy bastard.
Now if you whERe Chad or Becky >

Shit would be slightly different or even in your Favour :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Based eatmaxxER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back