Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m the opposite of the ideal man in the US.

Heightpill is law, she said 6’1 before all her other requirements from the top of her head @subhuman

@CircumcisedClown

You hear “I love that” at the end. AWALT, they want the same men.

Heightpill is law, she said 6’1 before all her other requirements from the top of her head @subhuman
I noticed that too JFL. Tallfags have no excuse. The first thing a foid looks for in a man is height

JFL she doesn't give a fuck about this
Yup, she literally mention those last, really quicky to make herself not seem shallow lol. If she met 6'1" ahtletic blonde hair blue eyes white dragon she wouldn't care if he wasn't smart or caring

I like how she added those last 3 traits after realizing she'd accidentally put in too many blackpills; tee hee, inkler, didn't you see that she also said she wanted someone SMART and CARING? :feelsclown:

I noticed that too JFL. Tallfags have no excuse. The first thing a foid looks for in a man is height
There used to be a trend on Chinktok where foids tell what they look for in a guy, and every single one of them mentioned height. It was nearly impossible to find a foid that didn't mention it.

blonde hair blue eyes white dragon
:feelskek:
I like how she added those last 3 traits after realizing she'd accidentally put in too many blackpills; tee hee, inkler, didn't you see that she also said she wanted someone SMART and CARING? :feelsclown:
Yeah it was totally virtue signalling so she doesn't seem shallow. She probably hooks up with 80 iq psychopathic chads and orgasms when they beat her up

Smart and caring aka rich Chad that won’t cheat on me. Man fuck this shit, height is so important. I’m sure a 5’7 guy approaching her instantly gets rejected

6’0+ Tallcels have no excuse @
depressedblackcel
@depressedblackcel
She literally said she wanted an aryan chad, blackcels can't win unless they bbc maxx and go after degenerate whores

If chad represents goodness then I am the symbol of evil.
Chads represent decadence and uncaring, the world is ruled by chads but they don't care about patriarchy or matriarchy since they can literally never lose. Incels are those that are starved and thus resistant to matriarchy, so we don't except the new changes. Foids make it sound like it evil but its more analogous to a poor man and rich man with a loaf of bread. Rich people will give away their loaf since they can buy another but a poor man will fight and die rather than just give up his loiad.

its over, no looksmax for my manletism :feelsrope:

Chads represent decadence and uncaring, the world is ruled by chads but they don't care about patriarchy or matriarchy since they can literally never lose. Incels are those that are starved and thus resistant to matriarchy, so we don't except the new changes. Foids make it sound like it evil but its more analogous to a poor man and rich man with a loaf of bread. Rich people will give away their loaf since they can buy another but a poor man will fight and die rather than just give up his loiad.
:feelswhere::feelshehe:

Chads always receive positive feedback and hence they can easily be altruistic,
Yup, the final and ultimate halo blackpill, good people are people that were treated good, and bad people were treated like shit.
meanwhile everyone holds contempt towards me that I am surprised that my own parents didn't abort me and send me to hell.
Exactly, they treat us like dogwater while screeching were not entitled to being treated as human beings. Meanwhile they have the human right to kill any and all babies because it would get in the way of sucking chad's cock and their '"career""

Foids will have their ideal and hop on another chad cock anyways.

Height pill is law, literally look at that foids face when he said 6"7', its fucking ovER:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
That’s why I don’t even bother responding to those that disregard certain pills like lookspill, heightpill etc

That’s why I don’t even bother responding to those that disregard certain pills like lookspill, heightpill etc
The nigga is asked about a pick up line and he makes her wet with just his height, how the fuck can personalityChads:soy::soy::soy: cope with this shit when its so evident
she probably had a mini orgasm when he said 6'7. thats what real attraction looks like. if a foid likes you she will let you know.
Yup, no foid will ever look at any of us like that, its just pure animal magnetism, Money and personality can NEVER compete:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

@CircumcisedClown
Gigabased white slut is the reincarnation of Hitler.

>I love that.
Says the spirit of Himmler possessing the body of the other white slut.

The most brutal part is my dad is 6’1” and athletic, and my mom is blonde with blue eyes.

If I had rolled the exact opposite phenotype, I’d be an Aryan giganigger. Instead all I got were the blue eyes, and nothing else.

At least I didn’t get my dad’s poopeyes.

Lmfao, that dudes not even good looking. He’s fat and kinda ugly with shitty facial hair.

Of course, he doesn’t bother looksmaxxing because he’s tall, but he’s definitely leaving potential on the table. Not that it matters when you’re 6’7”.

Brutal torsopill. It kills me inside when I see dudes with normal or long torsos. I’d be fucking 6’2” if I had a normal torso. My pants length is 2in longer than my 6’0” cousin’s pants.

Yes sir but you are a king amongst incels

I wonder if other toilets would give the same answer, like a shorter toilet, a ginger toilet, Etc. My guess is that she mates assortively as she's quite athletic herself, has blonde hair, and blue eyes.

At least I height-mog her ideal man, for whatever that is worth (not much as I don't like in her country).

I wonder if a fat Black toilet or an Indian would give the same answer.

Again, 1 is not a representative sample.

Lmfao, that dudes not even good looking. He’s fat and kinda ugly with shitty facial hair.

Of course, he doesn’t bother looksmaxxing because he’s tall, but he’s definitely leaving potential on the table. Not that it matters when you’re 6’7”.

Brutal torsopill. It kills me inside when I see dudes with normal or long torsos. I’d be fucking 6’2” if I had a normal torso. My pants length is 2in longer than my 6’0” cousin’s pants.

I feel your pain, my legs are short for my body. I once stood next to my sister and saw that our legs are the same length despite me being significantly taller than her.

Your body needs to have good proportions or you look weird.

High IQ comment brocel :bigbrain:

Height, face and dick are the only things foids look for in men nothing else.

I am a 5'3 Blasian male of Portuguese ancestry in the U.S. I'm not desired due to my ugly appearance and ASD traits.

im blonde hair blue eyes, but 5'4