Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m the only NEET on this forum

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
- Havent been to school since 2013
- Have no job
- No license
- No bank account
- No GED
- Fucked up hormones

You think your life is miserable? It’s not.

Last edited:
Most succesful inkel

You aren't, stop coping. I'm almost 24, NEET and never had a job.

I wish i was too dumb for working and rich enough for NEET how do u surrive with no job

I wish i was too dumb for working and rich enough for NEET how do u surrive with no job
I barely do survive. I wanna commit suicide everyday. My mother only has a bit of money for food every month cuz of all the bills.

I need a license and bank account so i can get the money i made off working online.

What?
I just stated facts. You say "you're the only NEET" in this forum; turns out you aren't.
and what i’m saying is you voluntarily want to be a NEET.

Don't think having a GED or a license disqualifies someone from being a NEET

Im 26, live at home with my mom. I’m autistic so can’t work atm. I’m a literal truecel, never hugged a girl, never held hands. I’m only 5‘3“, and I’m very ugly. I also look feminine bc of hormones imbalance that only impacted my face. I am miserable too. We are brothers in misery.

and what i’m saying is you voluntarily want to be a NEET.
My IQ is in the 70s. Failed community college miserably. You're saying I'm not trying hard enough? Hm, OK.

I’m the only incel on this forum​

Im 26, live at home with my mom. I’m autistic so can’t work atm. I’m a literal truecel, never hugged a girl, never held hands. I’m only 5‘3“, and I’m very ugly. I also look feminine bc of hormones imbalance that only impacted my face. I am miserable too. We are brothers in misery.
don't let being autistic be an excuse, you are as capable as anybody mate. push on, even if it sucks

I am 27 no career no job still living with my parents spend all time on the computer.

Gtfo fakecel remote programmer

I am 27 no career no job still living with my parents spend all time on the computer.
Do they have a lot of money?
don't let being autistic be an excuse, you are as capable as anybody mate. push on, even if it sucks
i’m not capable at all. I got to throw myself back into society and stumble and fall and trip myself until i get it right.

i want to NEET but my mother wants me to me "part of society" if i become NEET they will do something bad to me i can feel it

There is a lot of neets in this forum

Getting a Bank acount Here in Germany isnt hard . But yea what you want Here is Constant Hartz 4 " ( neetbux ) and disability on top of that. )

You have to become a Degenerate to Strive!

Heckin

I’m almost 27 and a neet. Tired of being hired and fired over the years. Might as well be a NEET for life :blackpill:

I claim government money to pay rent and bills. If it wasn’t for my family I would of been homeless by now.

There isn't actually a reason to work here. Half your wage gets taken away from your for taxes. It's fucking robbery, but people here are too stupid to see it.
What the fuck should I work for here? For society and other people that I pay with my taxes? Fuck that. I would absolutely go NEET, but my family would kill me for that jfl

There is no reason to lift a single fucking finger here, but I still have to. And that just makes me more pissed.
Move Out ! , you even get wohngeld for your fist apartment from the jobcenter !

i didnt move out yet , because im a fucking slow guy , but i could easily . will actually do this year once i recognize all the steps "

Hier in deutschland , wenn du relativ smart bist kannst du dich easy durchfüttern lassen und keinen fick geben .

Deine eltern? , dieses land geht bergab . Jetzt hast doch noch zeit für dich zu leben und machen wie du willst ,

Wenn du dir noch nicht sicher bist , belies dich , melde dann h4 beim jobcenter an . Und such dir ne bude .

- Have no job
- No license
- No bank account
- No GED
- Fucked up hormones

being neet is good as long as you have vidya to cope

being neet is good as long as you have vidya to cope
Don’t even have that. Still got the same old games from teenhood and childhood and all i got is my phone pretty much.

its over. why dont u rope
Because i got a lot of money waiting on me once i get a bank account. After blowing that money i might

- Have no job
- No license
- No bank account
- No GED
- Fucked up hormones

Yikes! Get a job, sweaty! :soy:

Life as a NEET is comfortable for a while, but after some time you get insanely bored of you don't do anything meaningful. I started studymaxxing and working out to build muscle so I can one-shot foids in the streets (in GTA V).

I had a job for a while and for one it was nice because I was able to afford many copes for myself, but then I had no time for them anymore since I was always so tired when coming home.
I was eventually fired because of HR issues.

Truly there's no happiness in this world for us, NEET or not.

News flash there was this thing for years called the pandemic. A lot of us have been lost at sea with respect to whatever aspect/stage of EET (incomplete or unstarted education, lost jobs, now meaningless training) for a very long time now.

No education, employment or training for your face.