Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im the only incel in my family

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
everyone in my family looks ok except me who looks like a very ugly subhuman currycel.
I will never ascend due to my looks and me being an introverted high inhib.
do you born Incel or is it because of your upbringing?

I legit think i might be adopted

yes genes and upbringing determine everything. could be low nt chad or high inhib incel staring at pc 2000 hours a day

My cousin is incel aswell. We don't talk about it but it is obvious.

I'm the only virgin in my family over the age of 15 or so
I was also the oldest out of all of my cousins...

Normie mother + Normie father = normie-tier or slightly below average looks child

Stacy mother + Chad father = above average or higher child.

If you're an incel even if your parents have elite genes, your genetic recombination process in the womb was below average. You probably then just inherited more genes of some ugly incel ancestors of one side of your parents if this is the case.

I think it's the way you're born. I don't understand how environment changes you like this. Is there a reason genetics work like this? If you have brothers, you expect them to look exactly like you, but that isn't the case and I look at photos of me and my brothers (I'm the oldest) lined up with each other and they are taller than me, have hairlines, defined jawlines and don't have a barrel for a body. It's like looking at that picture with that male celebrity/model with his ugly brother. You wouldn't think they're related.

Middle eastern decent but looks like a currycel
Over

Ashkenazi or Mizrahi(doesnt matter in long run cuz both are ethnics, ashkenazis are slightly lighter tho)

I have a mogger 10/10 chad cousin and everytime im near him i feel like im a fucking little ant :feelsrope:

I am a mouthbreather, but still is a problem since birth because of my rhinitis