Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m the only incel in here I seen all of you guys I’ve seen all people in here .

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
And I came to the conclusion that I’m the ugliest one in here I’ve seen the ratings megathrrad I’ve seen some fakecels posts trying to say they r incels and they look the best they got the best faces but they are still insecure when I (the ugliest one in here) go to college everyday with this face.
FAKECELS GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FORUM

This has been posted countless times op. Until you post your own face nobody gives a fuck. I'm confirmed trucel AFTER sharing mine.
>inb4 ugly people wont show face
That means you're high inhib, and proves nothing

The ratings megathread is sui fuel lol,we're surrounded by chads and chadlites.

The truest cels are the ones that are afraid to take selfies let alone share their photos online

This has been posted countless times op. Until you post your own face nobody gives a fuck. I'm confirmed trucel AFTER sharing mine.
>inb4 ugly people wont show face
That means you're high inhib, and proves nothing
I ain’t scared I’m trying to post my pic but the website doesn’t let me it says something went wrong or someshit

The truest cels are the ones that are afraid to take selfies let alone share their photos online
I am ugly as hell but I ain’t scared to show my face because people already seen me irl and in college and got mogged and bullied so who gives a fuck?

You mog me dude. Pm your pics.

As much as I want to believe this all this indicates is that you are anxious about your appearance and high inhib mentalcel(or a trolling normalfag/chad). I put my subhumanity on display and people instantly reacted with "It's Over" and rated me even lower than I thought

I am ugly as hell but I ain’t scared to show my face because people already seen me irl and in college and got mogged and bullied so who gives a fuck?
Show your face then.

Hey, OP, can you link to the ratings megathread?

I would show my face if it weren't that I have admitted way too many illegal activities to risk any potential doxxing.

im the biggest truecel here fuck off

"Everyone is a fakecel except for me" - Every Incels.me Poster

im the biggest truecel here fuck off
giphy.gif

attachment.php

giphy.gif

agree im one of the few true incels here

nigga I have never shown my face

The ratings megathread is sui fuel lol,we're surrounded by chads and chadlites.
Lol there ain't a single Chad or Chadlite in the ratings megathread, just high tier normies.

Also being NT is more important than looks unless you're a 8/10+. Fuck even eggman got laid at 18.

You're probably exaggerating how bad your looks are tbh, I doubt you're worse than a 4 based on all the pics I've seen here

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back