Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I’m the only guy I’ve seen in my life who looks worse with facial hair

Broly

Broly

you're not the real heroes
-
What the fuck

Legit every other guy I see looks much better with facial hair than when I try to grow it. I mean it’s there I look even uglier. But then once I shave I look just as ugly. What the hell is this retarded life.

Last edited:
Men with good jawlines tend to look worser with beards.

What the fuck

Legit every other guy I see looks much better with facial hair than when I try to grow it. I man it’s there I look even uglier. But then once I shave I look just as ugly. What the hell is this retarded life.
Probably because it’s scraggly peach fuzz

It really depends, but shaving is most uncomfortable and a hassle to complete; it may hide jawlines on those who can grow a beard, but there's also the fact of genetically sparse facial hair being kept looking worse then if you just let the jawline out bare... :feelssus:

A "stubble" is most preferable for professional environments; either way, there's no beard or facial hair for your subhumanity. :feelsjuice:

I thought northern Curries like you would be able to grow a decent beard, even with a subpar jawline, as with the other curries I have seen; brutal if you can't even attempt to cover up such a failo in life, applying to both social structure and interaction as well as general treatment aside from relationships. :feelsugh:

My face takes the shape of a egg with a beard I hate using a beard because of that, Im very ugly without a beard but with one is much worse as well

I thought northern Curries like you would be able to grow a decent beard, even with a subpar jawline, as with the other curries I have seen; brutal if you can't even attempt to cover up such a failo in life, applying to both social structure and interaction as well as general treatment aside from relationships. :feelsugh:
I’m a med BVLL you coon
My face takes the shape of a egg with a beard I hate using a beard because of that, Im very ugly without a beard but with one is much worse as well
absolutely brutal

You have to grow it out and shape it

You have to grow it out and shape it
I might later on. Not now as I don’t want to look too old. I wanna get lower body fat % tbh. Not to get girls or whatever as that’s never gonna happen but to feel better when I see myself.
Sorry, my Aryan overlord; you are truly a part of the master race! :ha..feels:
Das rite

What the fuck

Legit every other guy I see looks much better with facial hair than when I try to grow it. I mean it’s there I look even uglier. But then once I shave I look just as ugly. What the hell is this retarded life.
Because your chad face refuses to be hidden with a beard.

there's only one way to know: show face

Man I wish I had a chad face, the confidence boost I’d get would be insane.
No need to wish, just hold frame and go slay.