Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm the king of rejection (uhuh..)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
A quote from Albert Einstein, "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

Those incels who have been rejected over and over again act like it's a good thing they keep hitting em up and nothing happens, no hate to them, of course they're doing it for fun, for an ego boost, I mean you can't blame them let's be real guys, you clicked on this post because you thought I'm gonna boast, guess what now you'll find something better.

Guys, suppose you're Albert Einstein. You have chemicals in your hands right, and you keep mixing the same two chemicals and you want a solution that has a mix of the two WHEN THEY DON'T MIX.

It doesn't matter what method you try the chemicals just don't mix. It DOESN'T MATTER what method YOU USE you'll still GET THE SAME RESULTS.

This is why I hate pua(s) and other incels who take this shit seriously.

You were just dumb for a long time mixing the same chemicals, it's cool to see things in a better light but you were just insane for a long time and maybe you tried, your face didn't change.

Anyway, this was a shitpost, basically low effort but hey it's got words so why not..

Being attractive in reality has little to do with having sex, it's a choice universal for everyone in every aspect of life. People have a preference even beyond their own species.

Beyond brutal see you for now.

exceptions occur but are very rare

It's the personality bro

I thought that quote was from vaas farcry 3

I thought that quote was from vaas farcry 3
What did you see? It's insane you don't think twice about what you post. This was your chance to defame me or something like what's up? Search it up and call me out if you can, I don't care what you "thought". :feelshmm: