Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm the biggest loser i know, even spergs who i thought i mogged are better than me

Ci Jey

Ci Jey

Blackpilled Social Darwinist
★★
I'm the biggest loner and loser I've ever known tbh, I've reached a point when im truly alone. Had a fight w the few friends from HS i had so i lost them completely.

At this point even autistic spergs i thought i life mogged on the past , have a social circle and higher chances of ascension than me.

It never began!

you mog me so haRd boyo

Physical or verbal fight ?

Nah that'd be me as i am a complete shut-in hikki with 0 friends 0 social contact and 0 sunlight

At this point even autistic spergs i thought i life mogged on the past , have a social circle and higher chances of ascension than me.
There is no such thing as "ascension". It's a myth.

We spergs will never be normies,.much less seductive sexhavers, impregnating random foids at a minute's notice in public bathroom stalls like Chad does multiple times a day.

What waits us omega males, be sperg or not, is either lifelong loneliness or joining the I.N.C.E.L. revolutionary force in pursuit of the Marxist-Rodgerist ideal of a foidless society.