Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm the biggest incel of you all

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
My inceldom was confirmed since I was 5. I remember asking the girls at todlergarden to marry me and they would always brutally reject me. Other
guys got to play with them and I was left out. Then, in elementary school I was ranked the ugliest kid in school and I didn't talk with any girl. In high
school, everyone said I was ugly and that I would die a viirgin. Girls saw me as a joke and guys just beat the crap put of me. I approached my crush
at one point thinking she might be different only to get heart broken.

While, in university I decided to change. I started lifiting, showering, haircutting and being confident. I approached many girls and every single one of
them rejected me. Six years in college and I have never been on a single date. I have never even touched a girl. I'm 23, kissless, handholdless, hugless,
touchless and virgin. It's over for me. I'm a ghost to everyone. The only time people aknowledge my existance is when they laugh at me.

Teach me your ways senpai. How do I achieve true inceldom

That's fucking brutal, my dude. Feels bad :/
1eqTwX_hRQqHZjSjozITSw.jpeg

St. Incel said:
Teach me your ways senpai. How do I achieve true inceldom

You can't achieve it. You are born with it

We will always love you bro.

the brutality of existence knows no limit, but what are you doing now? still studying? working?

its fucking fatal dude, not sure what to do with this life, finish line seems close

nausea said:
the brutality of existence knows no limit, but what are you doing now? still studying? working?

I'm studying so that I can escape college and LDAR at home

dr-problematic said:
its fucking fatal dude, not sure what to do with this life, finish line seems close

There is nothing to live for

incelman said:
The only time people aknowledge my existance is when they laugh at me.

This, this is me, always the butt of the joke with my mere existance.
Everyone underestimating me and talking down to me, no one taking me seriously, it slowly feels me with rage as i get older.

incelman said:
There is nothing to live for

Only truly ugly people will know this feeling. I dont even have energy to write much or talk anymore. There is no point in this life, noone waits you anywhere, nothing waits you anywhere. Youth's ambitions eventually crush on rough life realities - genetically inferior men always lose. I'm about to give up.

JovanD said:
This, this is me, always the butt of the joke with my mere existance.
Everyone underestimating me and talking down to me, no one taking me seriously, it slowly feels me with rage as i get older.

If you are a virgin male other people won't respect you cause your virginity is a certificate of your subhumantiy

Thats really sad brah but as IlieknothingREAL said we will always love you bro.
You need to keep lifiting and start mirin like a vibrator because only then will everything be fine.

dr-problematic said:
Only truly ugly people will know this feeling. I dont even have energy to write much or talk anymore. There is no point in this life, noone waits you anywhere, nothing waits you anywhere. Youth's ambitions eventually crush on rough life realities - genetically inferior men always lose. I'm about to give up.

I can't give up because I need to get a deegree and escape college first. I either graduate or die.

the fact is that even if you do graduate you will still need to work, be exposed socially etc

nausea said:
the fact is that even if you do graduate you will still need to work, be exposed socially etc

I will have 6 months of vacation to find a way to LDAR in peace

incelman said:
If you are a virgin male other people won't respect you cause your virginity is a certificate of your subhumantiy

Im not sure how they detect it, i might just be slightly autistic so it might be impossible for my brain to comprehend.
In my mind i rationalized it as a curse, that's just how i filled the void my brain cannot comprehend, even though im not superstitious person and athiest.
When ever some one treats me like subhuman, in my mind im like oh yeah... the curse, ofc at it again.

JovanD said:
Im not sure how they detect it, i might just be slightly autistic so it might be impossible for my brain to comprehend.
In my mind i rationalized it as a curse, that's just how i filled the void my brain cannot comprehend, even though im not superstitious person and athiest.
When ever some one treats me like subhuman, in my mind im like oh yeah... the curse, ofc at it again.

Even I can tell if a guy is a virgin. For girls, I can only estimate their sex counts but not virginities.