Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel im the BEST DMC4 PLAYER ON THIS FORUM , I finally Reached Decent Status

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★

No foid will ever touch this game ( life fuel ) , first its old as fuck and niche and second if you wanna get good its gonna be hard and time consuming

Alone an Extacy JC Sequence ( The teleport upwards but the short one ) is:

Swordmaster ( you have to be on sword and in Air ) , Circle , Weapon switch , Weapon switch , Square + Back , X ( JC / Jump Cancel ) , Trickster , Circle + Forward ( Trick Up / Teleport Upwards )

the first one i do at 0:02 the other one at 0:11

I propably played now aroud 700 Hours of that Game , Its Satisfying getting good , If you wanna Challenge yourself , Pick that Game Up.

Last edited:
Never liked that game tbh

Good for you bro

I'll pass thanks, button combos ain't my thing.

800 hours, brutal

ur the only dmc4 player on the forum

Don't even know what that is.

Congrats OP.

I myself quickly got bored of it when it was new and soon afterwards stopped playing it entirely.

I only booted it up a few months back along with my Xbox 360 to get various probable critical updates for said system and games before Microsoft takes the servers down for good.

Ahh the perils of modern gaming.

Never had any patience for this game. Doing the shit I've seen on youtube seems impossible

Never had any patience for this game. Doing the shit I've seen on youtube seems impossible
its a steep lerning curve but once you get going it gets easier

its a steep lerning curve but once you get going it gets easier
I just have no patience because I don't feel rewarded. Same shit for fighting game. I'm utterly bored when learning combos. I don't know why but it's super boring and frustrating, you couldn't pay me to do this, srs.

I would much rather learn timings for dodging attacks like in dark souls or something like that.

is dmc5 better than this game?

Now do that in Smash Ultimate when Dante is announced tomorrow

Stop with this shit, we all know God of War 2 is the best (not the new cucked one)

Haven't played video games in years.

I just want to say that I think I personally would like Devil May Cry much more as a series if Capcom didn't structure the game to make every enemy take like 30 billion hits before they will finally fucking die.

The repetition is what kills me (bores me) about this game series OP and bros.

Which is a shame as I think Dante and the world and most of the cast of characters in this game franchise are badass/cool and every other positive descriptive word I can think of but yeah again for me and I'm sure many others the main bottleneck to this series being truly great for all is the overabundance of hits it takes to take down even a single foe.

No foid will ever touch this game ( life fuel ) , first its old as fuck and niche and second if you wanna get good its gonna be hard and time consuming

Swordmaster ( you have to be on sword and in Air ) , Circle , Weapon switch , Weapon switch , Square + Back , X ( JC / Jump Cancel ) , Trickster , Circle + Forward ( Trick Up / Teleport Upwards )

I propably played now aroud 700 Hours of that Game , Its Satisfying getting good , If you wanna Challenge yourself , Pick that Game Up.

I am best player in Soul Calibur I was top 1,000 in world and beat all faggots in school but now I am shit because I lost my reflex.

ELznASLWkAIwWDq

Nice op, you’re really good. Getting good and doing doing combos and shit is fun. I’m solid at dmc but I’ve never really been able to consistently get crazy combos down in dmc4 because I play on consoles, which doesn’t have the trainer. Here’s some of my DMC5 Nero gameplay. Definitely not as hard to use as dmc4 Dante but nevertheless. I hope Dante’s in Smash too.

Last edited:
is dmc5 better than this game?
Combat wise its easier but more Stoff , Gameplay wise yea
I just want to say that I think I personally would like Devil May Cry much more as a series if Capcom didn't structure the game to make every enemy take like 30 billion hits before they will finally fucking die.

The repetition is what kills me (bores me) about this game series OP and bros.

Which is a shame as I think Dante and the world and most of the cast of characters in this game franchise are badass/cool and every other positive descriptive word I can think of but yeah again for me and I'm sure many others the main bottleneck to this series being truly great for all is the overabundance of hits it takes to take down even a single foe.
The Point of the Game is to Take Out an enemy AS Stylist AS possible , dmc4 enemys die litteraly instantly Exspecially If your in DT (Devils Trigger) the Game isnt Designed to Mash Out 2 Tricks and Hope the enemy dies .

Last edited: