Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m thankful for this site.

Rotunda

Rotunda

Failed to ascend
Every other corner of the internet i go to is flooded with (sometimes literal) cucks and normies. I’m glad this site exists to openly talk about the blackpill and the shitty qualities of women, Chads, and society. The blackpill is a harsh reality that everyone has to face at some point.

Agreed, everywhere but here has foids, and cucks. People who claim to be blackpilled outside of this forum need to take a good look at their surroundings... (((4chan)))

90% of clients here are totally capricious. I screwing giggle when I see a portion of the strings here. It is plainly obvious that a few people here don't live in actuality. I would prefer not to suggest that the blackpill isn't genuine. Conversely, it is genuine; be that as it may, by far most of clients here work under outrageous speculations and fancies.

As I would see it, the blackpill is exemplified into two sayings:

Physical appearance rules in the social elements of the world.

Life is unfair.

That is it...When one grasps the genuine greatness of these two sayings, one can infer and come to the legitimate end result that this discussion is futile and inconsequential. I will rehash it again: Comprehending the two adages I have set prompts the futility of this discussion. A few people here would quickly guarantee: well, everything is silly, so being a piece of this discussion and doing whatever else is trivial; be that as it may, that declaration is an affiliation false notion. They utilize simple understandings of philosophical perspectives, for example, agnosticism to help their perspectives, yet they don't consider the instantaneousness of human life.

Clients here abhor one another, and that is true. They would sell you out for 2 cuts of bread. Individuals like to discuss the beta insubordination; in any case, they can't go to an accord over the issue with trolls and postmaxxing. It is silly looking at the situation objectively. This gathering is interminably continuing on pointlessly. On the off chance that you have even 0.000001% of expectation, nothing will occur by remaining on this gathering.

Furthermore, and something that you probably won't care for, however in the event that we hold fast to what the blackpill endorses (for example target truth), we need to state that this gathering is bluepilled, amusing, correct? How would I come to this end result? How about we see:

To be bluepilled includes: (1) Not tolerating reality and (2) to live in a deceptive state.

To be a piece of this discussion includes: (1) Not tolerating reality and (2) to live in a deceptive state.

To be blackpilled can be liberating and even effect you emphatically on the grounds that it permits you to redesign your life. In any case, when you harp on it for a really long time and moreover extrapolate it as much as this gathering has done, it will in general ruin your life. It turns into another daydream, much the same as some other bluepilled suspected.

I will in general lecture reality, nothing else. I originate from the third-world and have seen reality with my own eyes. you can inquire as to myself, and you'll see what I will in general say in regards to the real world.

me too man, incelswithouthate is ok but its also cucked to an extent because it has to obey lereddit's rules

90% of clients here are totally capricious. I screwing giggle when I see a portion of the strings here. It is plainly obvious that a few people here don't live in actuality. I would prefer not to suggest that the blackpill isn't genuine. Conversely, it is genuine; be that as it may, by far most of clients here work under outrageous speculations and fancies.

Life is unfair.

That is it...When one grasps the genuine greatness of these two sayings, one can infer and come to the legitimate end result that this discussion is futile and inconsequential. I will rehash it again: Comprehending the two adages I have set prompts the futility of this discussion. A few people here would quickly guarantee: well, everything is silly, so being a piece of this discussion and doing whatever else is trivial; be that as it may, that declaration is an affiliation false notion. They utilize simple understandings of philosophical perspectives, for example, agnosticism to help their perspectives, yet they don't consider the instantaneousness of human life.

Clients here abhor one another, and that is true. They would sell you out for 2 cuts of bread. Individuals like to discuss the beta insubordination; in any case, they can't go to an accord over the issue with trolls and postmaxxing. It is silly looking at the situation objectively. This gathering is interminably continuing on pointlessly. On the off chance that you have even 0.000001% of expectation, nothing will occur by remaining on this gathering.

Furthermore, and something that you probably won't care for, however in the event that we hold fast to what the blackpill endorses (for example target truth), we need to state that this gathering is bluepilled, amusing, correct? How would I come to this end result? How about we see:

To be bluepilled includes: (1) Not tolerating reality and (2) to live in a deceptive state.

To be a piece of this discussion includes: (1) Not tolerating reality and (2) to live in a deceptive state.

To be blackpilled can be liberating and even effect you emphatically on the grounds that it permits you to redesign your life. In any case, when you harp on it for a really long time and moreover extrapolate it as much as this gathering has done, it will in general ruin your life. It turns into another daydream, much the same as some other bluepilled suspected.

I will in general lecture reality, nothing else. I originate from the third-world and have seen reality with my own eyes. you can inquire as to myself, and you'll see what I will in general say in regards to the real world.

Yes this the best place of the internet :feelsautistic: i'm glad to be here with my friends

Life is unfair.

:feelshaha::feelshaha:
For a moment I thought you wrote that, then I remembered who that post belongs to and who you are.

:feelshaha::feelshaha:
For a moment I thought you wrote that, then I remembered who that post belongs to and who you are.
Me too lmao. I was like who typed a book on my post? Then I remembered.

The blackpill is the ultimate truth

Same. I really like here

Life is unfair.

Your avatar is the cutest one on this site tbh.

Same, it has many flaws but at the very least i don't need to hold back and be "negative" on here.

me too man, incelswithouthate is ok but its also cucked to an extent because it has to obey lereddit's rules

r/MGTOW is pretty based compared to that shitty incelswithouthate

Agreed, everywhere but here has foids, and cucks. People who claim to be blackpilled outside of this forum need to take a good look at their surroundings... (((4chan)))

Yes this the best place of the internet :feelsautistic: i'm glad to be here with my friends
me too man
only place where i feel at peace with people