Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm thankful for the Norwood reaper

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
He can't hurt incels because incels didn't get any pussy even before they started balding, so there's no difference.

But the Norwood reaper does hurt normies and even Chad. The guy from my high school who hooked up with a girl the second day of school and spent the rest of the year sucking her face and grabbing her 15yo tiddies while the rest of us pretended not to notice... he's now hiding what's left of his hair in every social media photo... and he's probably got 40-50 more years of life in front of him. I hope he gets to suffer watching his looks deteriorate and the swipe from the Norwood reaper was just the beginning.

No man, i dont want to take a risk bec. of this.

Yeah, incels are already damaged enough. On the other hand, when it comes to normies and chads they at least have something to lose. I see what you are saying.

I don’t get the reasoning. Why want to be damaged even more if you’re damaged enough?

I'd rather be an incel with hair tbh. Even if foids think I'm too ugly being bald would destroy what little self esteem I have left.

I realized that as well. Even if I were nw0, with my looks and age, it's over anyway and it's especially over with white JBs.

The Norwood Reaper hit me before I turned 20.

The Norwood Reaper hit me before I turned 20.
That's unfortunate... but if by 20 you didn't get any pussy then your hair wasn't your problem.

I'd rather be an incel with hair tbh. Even if foids think I'm too ugly being bald would destroy what little self esteem I have left.
Think about it, millions upon millions of sexhaving normies and Chads are despairing right now because they're losing their hair. The difference for you is you feel slightly worse and get exactly the same amount of pussy as with a full head of hair, but normies and Chads are getting wrecked. I'd say your somewhat lower self esteem is an acceptable casualty. And mine too, I'm 36 and I'm probably balding or have thinning hair but it's always in a mess so I can't tell and don't give a shit either.

I like it very much when normies who had look age like shit.
Sweet taste.

I realized that as well. Even if I were nw0, with my looks and age, it's over anyway and it's especially over with white JBs.

It hit me at 15 or 16.
Yeah, that's unfortunate but pretty rare. I've seen maybe one balding 16 year old in my 36 years on this planet and I'm pretty sure it was from chemo.

Anyway, if you had hair you'd either be a sexhaving normie (in which case I would hope you got a visit from the Norwood reaper and ass cancer right after) or you'd still be an incel in which case nothing would have changed for you.

I do not wish anyone the norwood reaper. If it ever hits me, I'll definitely buy a hair system. I will never go bald, I will not accept that.

No thank you, Norwood reaper.

This is cope. At least they got pussy. We got nothing.

I understand about our enemies getting norwooded. But even if others don't care I would still like to keep my hair tbh.

I would rather bald after I got laid tbh

Balding causes inceldom.