Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I’m talking to this girl

theslayer

theslayer

Banned
-
100% - Permaban
She really likes me she even cried for me because she thought I was leaving but I just found out that she been sexual harass by this dude when she was 15 this chad touch her pussy fingering her she is really religious and waiting for marriage but I bet she like it his finger all over her pussy cover with her love juice I bet he licked them real good while he was at it I bet he sucked her tits as well I just can’t be with her anymore because she was touch by an other man I wish I was the one harassing her fuck I hate my self I probably stop talking to that slut

Last edited:
Joined Jun 9, 2023
Posts 20

Kys Grayfag fakecel

jurassic park deal with it GIF

I’m a true cel nika I wasn’t her first she probably got tired from getting finger by chads all day so she just want to settle down I’m her last option
Don't settle down with a girl who just got out of chad cock carrousel.
Just don't.
Unless you wanna be a cuck ofc. :feelsaww:

Please, be truthful. For the sake of this forum, delete this thread.

dnr plus ok graycel

:lul: average infiltrator

She really likes me she even cried for me because she thought I was leaving but I just found out that she been sexual harass by this dude when she was 15 this chad touch her pussy fingering her she is really religious and waiting for marriage but I bet she like it his finger all over her pussy cover with her love juice I bet he licked them real good while he was at it I bet he sucked her tits as well I just can’t be with her anymore because she was touch by an other man I wish I was the one harassing her fuck I hate my self I probably stop talking to that slut
Are u a curry?

nickname: theslayer

Many guys if in a relationship are not safe from the bitch fucking Chad on the side.

we need @SlayerSlayer more than EVER !

nice and comfy avis show that you have some kind of art taste

Dawg she only using me for attention

Wtf why are faggots allowed here

Are you a faggot by any chance:feelswhat:

Most truest truecel in the year of our lord 2023.
She really likes me doesn’t mean she finds me romantic attractive she just likes me as a friend clearly I couldn’t make a move because she said I’m like a therapist to her

She really likes me doesn’t mean she finds me romantic attractive she just likes me as a friend clearly I couldn’t make a move because she said I’m like a therapist to her

pffft hahahahahaha

SlayerSlayer banned theslayer

There can only be 1

kill yourself. JoinedJun 9, 2023Posts34

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back