Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I'm taking a break from dis forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Nah I actually am doe.

Not saying it for attention or I think that any of u actually care. Im just saying it publicly so I feel more motivated not to come back if I feel the urge to do so if ya know what I mean.

Lifefuel for @Higgscel tbh

Going from off topic to incel?

see ya in two days

Hope you take the time to clear your mind, I'll be waiting :)

@nihility thoughts?

Cope, ur going to become mod by may 1st

Ok man whatever you say

Cope, ur going to become mod by may 1st
Oh yeh forgot about that. I request that you postpone me becoming mod @SergeantIncel
see you tomorrow
Cya.

I'm only gonna b here to view notifications n look at stuff on ID and I'll only b doing that when it's 3am and I can't go to sleep cuz of insomnia and there's rlly nothing else I can do.

It's Makin every single idea that comes to my head into a thread and replying to every single one of my notifications that takes up so much time. All @Yerberito 's fault ngl.

Last edited:
Cya.
I'm only gonna b here to view notifications n look at stuff on ID and I'll only b doing that when it's 3am and I can't go to sleep cuz of insomnia and there's rlly nothing else I can do.
It's Makin every single idea that comes to my head into a thread and replying to every single one of my notifications that takes up so much time. All @Yerberito 's fault ngl.
Cope, you are blind

Breaking news = with the departure of @FastBananaCEO the amount of threads in Off Topic decreased by 99%.