Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm surprised nobody used an pic of ER and used the Snapchat gender swap filter on his pic to see if he would get matches on Tinder

XerxesAzrael

XerxesAzrael

I enjoy beer, especially Colt 45
★★★★
To be honest, if somebody did that, how many matches would the account get? Would it actually work? If someone did that and if it worked, I'd laugh my ass off :feelskek:

I guess its not working with image files.

Well he was HAPA so hed slay. Hapa girls are qt

Now I'm curious, I would love to make an image of ER genderswapped but I rather not touch snapchat.

:feelskek: LMAO at any truecel touching the thing that has accelerated human degeneracy in the 21st century.

To be honest, if somebody did that, how many matches would the account get? Would it actually work? If someone did that and if it worked, I'd laugh my ass off :feelskek:
If he would get matches? He would be at 99+ in 10 minutes.

Ik it's free speech and all. But this is exactly the Degenerate acts that started the downfall of 4chan. Glorifying faggtory shit even as a joke attracts nothing but degeneracy. Again I'm not trying to indicate how people think . Just saying it how it is.

Somebody did a gender swap of ER in some older thread. It was either in early 2019 or late 2018

would get a lot for sure, cant lose if u have vagina in 2019

I was told there was free PEANUTS on this flight!

WHERE'S MY BAG OF PEANUTS!

Fakecel If You wouldnt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back