Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm surprised no one has live-streamed a mass shooting yet.

LokiNegus

LokiNegus

Greycel
Seriously, you'd think that'd be more common.

It would just take attaching a go-pro to your head and then streaming it on twitch

Also, the shooters are so incompetent they can't even get over 30 kills, so no wonder

yeah just spray and pray BRO like the vegas shooter
Cho did very well with x2 pistols even though the ar 15 is supposedly the best and should be banned according to the major news outlets

The vegas shooter had a good spray 'n pray strategy, but it doesn't work if you're shooting a school or any place where people aren't that clumped up

Van is superior imo

Although I'm shocked it hasnt happened yet.

I'll be surprised once it actually happens. Most shooters arent exactly in the frame of mind where they have that much forethought

Just become a streamER bro

Two shooters and explosives? That could've taken out the whole school if the bombs didn't fail. They also left the bombs in the cafeteria at lunch, gotta be 30+ there alone.

but it should be 16:9 4k hdr vr video

The vegas shooter had a good spray 'n pray strategy, but it doesn't work if you're shooting a school or any place where people aren't that clumped up
He had the easiest targets in all of mass shooting history

thERe will be plenty of chaNCes for brave hERoes to prove themselves in the future
there was the shooting of that reporter too

It would get taken down so fast due to government pressure though.

Would be interesting to see something like that tbh.

It would get taken down so fast due to government pressure though.
Takes only one viewer to download the stream and flood it on the internet forever. After enough time smaller sites will stop caring to delete them too, like beheading videos.

Some people seem to condone or support these activities. Why? People need to fix society, not randomly murder relatively small numbers of other people within it.

Takes only one viewer to download the stream and flood it on the internet forever. After enough time smaller sites will stop caring to delete them too, like beheading videos.
good point. I didn't think of that.

Some people seem to condone or support these activities. Why? People need to fix society, not randomly murder relatively small numbers of other people within it.
It's extreme suicide. Going down with revenge. I don't support it but they have their [disorted] reasons.

It's extreme suicide. Going down with revenge. I don't support it but they have their [disorted] reasons.

Oh. Oh I see. Well, regardless of those distorted reasons I think that there are real solutions to the problems we face that we can work towards, and being negative and doing negative or harmful things is not going to really help anyone.

@FrailPaleStaleMale, I'll necro this for you bro...

This. It's really degenerate and a sign of a rotten society. Back in history, people who wanted to fix society and were ready to kill and die for it did assassinations of relevant political leaders or royalty. Many of them are praised as mainstream heroes in their nations to this day like Gavrilo Princip. It looks like these mass shooters just want to be hated by the society that they hate rather than have some sort of plan how to legitimize their ideology.

mass shooters are usually incompetent spergs

well it happend within less than a year of this thread, randy stair actually live streamed the audio of his massacre on his phone in his pocket, he wanted to upload it to facebook but that never happened and the police didn't release it obviously

mass shooters are usually incompetent spergs
This is true. Just look at randy stair, guy was a absolute failure of a mass shooter.
well it happend within less than a year of this thread, randy stair actually live streamed the audio of his massacre on his phone in his pocket, he wanted to upload it to facebook but that never happened and the police didn't release it obviously
Dude he shot like 50 times to kill three people.

JFL

Was bound to happen eventually tbh.

there was that NZ dude, i think more dudes are going to do that

[INPUT WORD]s me

Someone has been lurking on this thread.... :feelswhere:

It’s more of others live streaming it rather than the shooter themselves.