Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm surprised lefttards do not seem to vilify the transmaxxing community

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
It seems like everything about transmaxxers is a hairbrained scheme from incels that took the blackpill all the way into them cutting their own dick off. Sadly there is a lot of overlap between transmaxxers and non fag incels, in that they are agree with the blackpill; that looks, and for their case, looks in specificity to gender is the primary source of power in life. The only difference is that I consider transmaxxers to be corrupt perverts who have some kind of autogynopheliac fetish-- an itch they might as well scratch, since they aren't getting any, and society now encourages this degeneracy, so they might as well set up their respective tranny shop and see if the merch sells.

I mean the most famous transmaxxer is Chris Chan. There can't be anything good or sincere coming out of this. But it all could have been prevented if normies just never bullied the incel in the first place.

The only kind of person who would want to feminize all the men around them I can think of, aside from a feminist cunt, is a prison rapist. This is the mentality behind Chris Chan's worst bullies. This is why I feel like there's something rapey about desiring to feminize men, so that you are in turn the most powerful male in comparison. It's all a sick form of 4d chess for these kikes.

If I were to try and see their judgements on masculinity and femininity from a soy's perspective, it seems like they hold the most toxic views on men, while coveting the most toxic things about women. It's almost like another situation of the abused wanting to become the abuser. The fact that transmaxxing is even a thing proves we are completely right that women hold a lot more power than they think.

The entire purpose of transmxxing is a purely machieavellian and narcissistic scheme that makes joke of the entire idea of gender dysphoria or being 'born' with sexual preferences. BUT ITS HILLARIOUS. Because the left is keeping their mouth shut. They know the power dynamics. They can't afford to be transphobic to any fool that wants to play crayons with gender ideology.

Last edited:
Yes Libfags won't touch this

It's akin to mold growing beneath the floor

They will just pretend it isn't there

Kill troons all off them

I've been seeing some backlash against trans because people are realizing that ugly no-hopers are doing it out of desperation, also it's not a secret that a lot of these right-winger celebrities are faggots.

I was in a discord server with a large community of them. I tried to debate but they just kept on mod abusing so they banned me because I kept on ' harrasing them'. They said to me their life is better and they were discussing some trans Manifesto. I said to them what are your thoughts on incels they said they should become trans and 'skill issue', ' you could also bend reality and rules if you weren't so egotistical and bigoted". Anyways they all sounded like squeaky rats in the VC so I doubt I will be taking advice from them. Mentally ill people what can I say.

They have absolutely no idea how to respond to them, that's the thing. Not to mention that a very large number of them believe that both transmaxxers and detransitioners don't even exist. From what I've seen, leftists are trying to pretend that the situation is the same as it was decades ago with everyone who's transitioning needing multiple papers from various doctors to even start, with all of those doctors supposedly being gatekeepers, when in reality, you have stuff like self-ID and detransitioners freely talk about immediately being given HRT by the doctors when they asked for it.