Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm sure most "harassment" is just ugly or average guys being confident

Limitcel

Limitcel

only God know's how much over it really is
It is very relative what can be considered harassment and when a person can consider themselves harassed, the harassment of some may be the "attitude" of others
We all know that men with "attitude" do better in life and are able to get to the girls that others wanted first.
The idea of harassment is very external to the reality and nature of the world
I'm sure that most harassers are just guys who aren't sure how to act to pick up women so they end up being accused of it.

An ugly guy looked at my general direction at the gym? Eww, he's a creep harassing me.

It is very relative what can be considered harassment and when a person can consider themselves harassed, the harassment of some may be the "attitude" of others
We all know that men with "attitude" do better in life and are able to get to the girls that others wanted first.
The idea of harassment is very external to the reality and nature of the world
I'm sure that most harassers are just guys who aren't sure how to act to pick up women so they end up being accused of it.
Average men still have a better chance then us. usually foids will try to trick that average man and use him for things. Unlike us uglies they want nothing to do with us

Men are harrassing by default, bc they are intrinsically worse than bears

If an incel doesn't apologize for existing and kowtow to foid bs, and just gets on with life, then he is sexually harrassing her

not even worth caring abt

look away from foids in disgust
avoid foids
scare foids away
show no interest in foids
if a foid comes up to you, kill her

^ soon the only way for an incel male to avoid SA in the post-metoo age

Men are harrassing by default, bc they are intrinsically worse than bears

If an incel doesn't apologize for existing and kowtow to foid bs, and just gets on with life, then he is sexually harrassing her

not even worth caring abt
If we took all the things that feminists ask men to do seriously in a week 80% of the population would already be castrated (only the unattractive ones)

If we took all the things that feminists ask men to do seriously in a week 80% of the population would already be castrated (only the unattractive ones)
exactly foids shouldn't be taken seriously