Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm sure everyone here mogs gandhi but he got laid

J

Justice

Veteran
Gandhi got laid while all of us are incel in 2020.

s-l400.jpg

Just be curry stikes again

Just icon max bro

he arrangedmarriagemaxxed with a 14 year old, absolutely based

He arrangedmarriagemaxed.

Just be the liberator of India theory

Best part he married four times. That's legendary even for a currycel arrange marriagemaxing in 1900s. Or maybe those times were way different than I can imagine.

Didn't he rape his niece or something

oldcel graycel coming in with the Gandhi Pill

He also fucked JBs from his cult, I heard.

he wears an expensive suit, so he mogs me

Gandhi got laid while all of us are incel in 2020.

s-l400.jpg

Expensive suit, no receding hairline, good posture, also mogs me by an inch in height, can grow facial hair so definitely has higher T than I do (anecdotally, I never actually measured my T).

Also there was no globalization then at the speed of light. Social media made everyone exponentially raise their standards. That's why there are more incels now than ever.

Also I haven't even gotten to arranged marriage but whatever.

He killed his wife because he prevented her from seeking medical assistance and believed In spiritual prayer to cure her

I hope he did. He was a better human than anyone on this forum thats for sure.

Even still he was eons better than everyone here.

There's no such thing as a fully good human anyway
I think there are people better than him, even here.

Undeniable truth lol

Women hate Gandhi. Whenever women unilaterally despise someone despite them being known as a good character ("he's such a quiet, nice kid" sound familiar?) their judgement of the person is suspect.

Never believe women's judgement on what constitutes a good person.

Mogs me in that picture tbh

He facemogs me into oblivion

There was no social media to expose local foids to chads they never knew existed. Back then who ever was in your village was the sexual market. So what looks like subhuman today was the best a foid can get back then.

What the fuck? No man he mogs me brutally.

JFL at the state of this forum in 2020

What the fuck? No man he mogs me brutally.

JFL at the state of this forum in 2020

That was a photo most likely taken of him in the 1890s. Most photos of him are as an old man where people scrutinize his looks way more. Just another agepill.

Btw those looks wouldn't be enough to pass in even the 90s or 2000s, no way.

There's no such thing as a fully good human anyway

Come on @ThoughtfulCel you cant make mistakes like this with a name like that. What is good? Good for who?
For example if you are at war with a country of another race of people, you absolutely should be "racist" for the good of your faction.

That was a photo most likely taken of him in the 1890s. Most photos of him are as an old man where people scrutinize his looks way more. Just another agepill.

Btw those looks wouldn't be enough to pass in even the 90s or 2000s, no way.
of course, the ethnic penalty is insurmountable for 99.5% of curries

Come on @ThoughtfulCel you cant make mistakes like this with a name like that. What is good? Good for who?
For example if you are at war with a country of another race of people, you absolutely should be "racist" for the good of your faction.
I'm not here to convince you of anything or impress anyone.

If your opinion is you should be racist for the good of your "faction" then thats your opinion. I'm not less thoughtful for not sharing your views.

In the end, you're a human so I'm not surprised tbh.

2020 06 26 10 46 11

of course, the ethnic penalty is insurmountable for 99.5% of curries

Not only that but even for jbw deniers who say bones are more important, note that the young looking Gandhi has a round, boyish looking face. Absolutely over if trying to succeed in an unrestricted sexual market.
So whether users here mog him or not is sort of out of besides the point, you will never many women that genuinely are attracted to guys that look like him or us.

For women there isn't necessarily a scale, there is fuckable and then there is unfuckable.

If your opinion is you should be racist for the good of your "faction" then thats your opinion.

I remember attaching a strict condition to that statement. Anyway, thats not what I am arguing about.

"Good" is a glittering generality. Means different things, to different people.

"Good" is a glittering generality. Means different things, to different people.

you attaching a condition to it doesnt make me all ofna sudden share or give a shit about your views.

I dont give a shit what good means to you, nor do I care to explain in great detail what it means to me.

If you can't infer what I mean by good in the sentence I use it in then I dont give a fuck.

Go bother someone else human.

Next time you want to have an actual conversation, don't antagonize me

Smoking gorilla

@ThoughtfulCel

Almost all of the things I write are always tongue-in-cheek. I am not trying to insult or antagonize anybody here, especially not a fuggin gorilla.

Different time. Back then, women only knew a handful of men and most marriages were arranged

@ThoughtfulCel

Almost all of the things I write are always tongue-in-cheek. I am not trying to insult or antagonize anybody here, especially not a fuggin gorilla.
Alright bro. Excuse my anger.

I go ape very often. Its a downside of having High T