Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm supposed to cold approach foids on streets yet I'm PARALYZED with fear

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
There are no free foids on my workplace. Dating apps are literally hell on earth. So I'm supposed to hit on random foids on the streets. Yet every time I see approachable foid a huge stream of fear surges through my neurons. Like how am I supposed to do that when I look like deformed dwarf with retarded voice+ have self diagnosed autism

no one is supposed to cold approach in the streets
it's like a death sentense to do this

You definitely should not cold approach someone on the street. Think about it logically. You are an incel because no girl showed interest in you even in much easier territory for dating, like school, where you could have warm approached. There is no chance in hell you are going to succeed with a cold approach on the street. This is purely reserved for chads. It's redpill nonsense that does not work. It's not a numbers game when you don't even own a ticket.
I agree. I'd argue no harm in trying but then again you may get arrested.

Are there any foids who catch your eye?

You should really NOT cold approach in the street. Foids are busy and going somewhere, they don't want to talk to a non-chad. If you want to cold approach go to bars or clubs. Even bars are going to be bad though because because usually go there to spend time and drink with friends.

Dating apps are much better than cold approaching.

You are going to get arrested for sexual harassment if you cold approach women as a subChad.

There are no free foids on my workplace. Dating apps are literally hell on earth. So I'm supposed to hit on random foids on the streets.
No, you’re supposed to not get laid and not approach any women. That’s what society expects deep down.

You definitely should not cold approach someone on the street. Think about it logically. You are an incel because no girl showed interest in you even in much easier territory for dating, like school, where you could have warm approached. There is no chance in hell you are going to succeed with a cold approach on the street. This is purely reserved for chads. It's redpill nonsense that does not work. It's not a numbers game when you don't even own a ticket.
Its also an outdated move. Cold Aproach is a an early 2000 or below thing. We are in the 2020s, when foids can get men with better looks through dating apps.

You should really NOT cold approach in the street. Foids are busy and going somewhere, they don't want to talk to a non-chad. If you want to cold approach go to bars or clubs. Even bars are going to be bad though because because usually go there to spend time and drink with friends.

Dating apps are much better than cold approaching.
Nah. Dating apps are worse. Foids are pickier their due the discrimination they can do for non Chad men.

Warm approach is the safest bet for an incel. Even if it doesnt work.

Nah. Dating apps are worse. Foids are pickier their due the discrimination they can do for non Chad men.

Warm approach is the safest bet for an incel. Even if it doesnt work.
Warm approach is better but OLD > cold approach.

On cold approaches you're judged on the same things as on OLD, but with the disadvantages that she doesn't want you to talk to her.

I can relate my brother. I too experience an overwhelming sense of anxiety and trepidation at the mere thought of approaching some foid cold. I am ordinarily a fairly eloquent and articulate person who is able to express himself cogently, even in front of large groups but whenever I try to socially engage with foids, it is as though some supernatural force comes over me and renders me inarticulate, clumsy and incapable of expressing myself in a satisfactory manner. As for advice, I would recommend what has already been said which is that cold approaches only work if foids find you to be intrinsically appealing, irrespective of whatever you might say to them.

Cold approaching is low iq. The reason why you feel such paralysis is because your body knows it is unethical and stupid

DO NOT cold approach foids. It's retarded af, redpilled, and in the worst case scenario you will get locked up for sexual harassment.

There are no free foids on my workplace. Dating apps are literally hell on earth. So I'm supposed to hit on random foids on the streets. Yet every time I see approachable foid a huge stream of fear surges through my neurons. Like how am I supposed to do that when I look like deformed dwarf with retarded voice+ have self diagnosed autism

If someone in this forum make cold approach is a fakecel

That's how I felt at first when I tried to approach girls. I would go out and see attractive girls that I wanted to approach, but I felt like there was an invisible wall preventing me from doing so - like it was utterly impossible to approach them. If you really want to approach, there's no easy way to do it - you have to push yourself out of your comfort zone and fight through that paralysing fear.