Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm supposed to be at work right now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1499
  • Start date
Deleted member 1499

Deleted member 1499

Self-banned
-
I can't take it. I'm dying. I csn't take it. I can't take it. It's over. It's so fucking over.

Thanks, I need it. I don't know what I'm going to do.

We all need those sort of things. I am not here just because I am incel. I need to socialize. And I do not like online gaming.

XXQE1bl.jpg

I just saw what a 357 magnum actually does to you when you shoot yourself with it...

why are you not at work

why are you not at work
Plan was to eat my last supper and say my last internet goodbyes and then blow my brains out. Now I'm getting cold feet again.

Plan was to eat my last supper and say my last internet goodbyes and then blow my brains out. Now I'm getting cold feet again.
Oh, I thought what you were referring to earlier was escaping inceldom.

I need to rerwite me will, too. Last one had a date written on it...

Why not just cope with hobbies? If you you're too sad to enjoy anything, get anti depressants. It wont make you happy. But it will make you enjoy your hobbies. If you are in to gayming, devote your life to a killer PC build. And keep improving it. Perhaps give your battle station a dedicated room. Wait for Fallout 10.

just cope my dude
spark that shit up
blunt-rolling.jpg

Why not just cope with hobbies? If you you're too sad to enjoy anything, get anti depressants. It wont make you happy. But it will make you enjoy your hobbies. If you are in to gayming, devote your life to a killer PC build. And keep improving it. Perhaps give your battle station a dedicated room. Wait for Fallout 10.
You sound exactly like the normies on inceltears. "Just find a hobby bro" when they tell you to stop focusing on your lack of any sexual achievements.

You sound exactly like the normies on inceltears. "Just find a hobby bro" when they tell you to stop focusing on your lack of any sexual achievements.

If you take anti depressants. You will enjoy your hobbies. And it keeps you going. If you don't take anti depressants. Things you enjoy will no longer be fun. How was I wrong?

I feel like I need to throw up. I have my will rewritten. Two copies.

If you take anti depressants. You will enjoy your hobbies. And it keeps you going. If you don't take anti depressants. Things you enjoy will no longer be fun. How was I wrong?
Well, I'm forced to take as much anti depressant jew pills as possible and it's still difficult to find any enjoyment out of anything. That wasn't what I was exactly talking about though.

Im supposed to be at work too

One can only go so far with the cope once you hit a certain age it’s pain

Well, I'm forced to take as much anti depressant jew pills as possible and it's still difficult to find any enjoyment out of anything. That wasn't what I was exactly talking about though.

Fuck you cunt. You made me depressed again. I was trying to be positive. Fuck you. Enough incel internet for today. Fuck I feel like shit now. fuck you.

I just got a text from work. I feel like throwing up again. Still working on a goodbye note for one of my communities.

I haven't even called my mom or aunt or little half-siblings...

I feel like throwing up.

Do you feel differently now? Any side effects?

Don't kill yourself, Pal. Just take time off this site for awhile and get your shit together and cope.

Don't kill yourself, Pal. Just take time off this site for awhile and get your shit together and cope.
I can't. Dad thinks I'm going to graduate with a masters tomorrow. Truth is I flunked out.

I can't. Dad thinks I'm going to graduate with a masters tomorrow. Truth is I flunked out.
Why did you flunk out ??? Did your dad pay for your schooling or something ?

Why did you flunk out ??? Did your dad pay for your schooling or something ?
I can't cope with both life and school at once but dad has put enormous amounts of pressure on me. He hasn't exactly paid for it. It's not like our finances are entirely separate or anything.

Fuck you cunt. You made me depressed again. I was trying to be positive. Fuck you. Enough incel internet for today. Fuck I feel like shit now. fuck you.
No fuck you. It's not my fault that you want to stay bluepilled.

That's what I just said. I don't feel differently.
I thought you implied that they have some kind of an effect "it's still difficult to find any enjoyment "

I can't cope with both life and school at once but dad has put enormous amounts of pressure on me. He hasn't exactly paid for it. It's not like our finances are entirely separate or anything.
Well did you get your bachelors at least and why did you flunk out though class were difficult or something ?

I thought you implied that they have some kind of an effect "it's still difficult to find any enjoyment "
They're supposed to have an effect, but the issue isn't a genetically related chemical imbalance in the brain. It's the situation.

Well did you get your bachelors at least and why did you flunk out though class were difficult or something ?
I don't have a bachelor's. I don't have anything. I stayed in school for 12 years...

why do you give a shit what that cuck thinks? fuck all parents they can go fuck themselves

It was more of a slow descent into irredeemability.
Can you just retake all your class you flunked or are you just way too far behind to do that ?

Can you just retake all your class you flunked or are you just way too far behind to do that ?
I flunked organic II three times. I know there's a three strike rule on Organic I and I may not be able to take it again.

I flunked organic II three times. I know there's a three strike rule on Organic I and I may not be able to take it again.
That sucks pal but I don't think that a good reason to off yourself.

I still feel like throwing up

I'm officially done. I can leave at any time. I'm scared.