Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm suicidal over how ugly my face is (Vent)

A

actualbelowaverage

Greycel
Before you go off no I'm not a MM or gambler or zyros or all those other fucks that post on incels and is actually average to good looking. I'm confirmed below average looking. I get literally 0 tinder matches. I get literally 0 okc matches. /r/amiugly said I was below average. lookism said it was over. reddit pms said I was below average. Photofeeler put me at a fucking 6%.
Fullsizeoutput 3e3

I'm sick of everything. I'm sick of my life. Why is my face so ugly? Why does the world hate me? Why is that out of everyone my age I'm the only one who is below average in every aspect of looks? I've attempted suicide over how ugly I am twice - obv didn't work.

Sorry if this isn't the right place but I wanted to share with someone. I'm miserable. I'm just so fucking miserable.

Do you have some type of face Deformity ? If not blame your parents but don’t take your life

Many of us are in the same boat.

No
Do you have some type of face Deformity ? If not blame your parents but don’t take your life
My facial bone structure is shit
Many of us are in the same boat.
Don't want to be rude but you're not. I've seen the members here and most of them are objectively a 5 at least. They might worry about midface ratio and stuff but if I used their pictures on OkC or Tinder or if they were a bit confident they could get laid. My face is such that every woman finds it repulsive and no matter how confident I am they still think I am unattractive. That's why I'm so suicidal.

I even made my own subreddit for truly below average looking men but when I invited people to it they all believed they weren't actually ugly. Everyone knows where they truly stand.

do you do any drugs? you sound like you could use some weed..

or do you use supplements for your mood?
i recommend you do st johns wort for depression if you arent on any anti depressants

do you do any drugs? you sound like you could use some weed..

or do you use supplements for your mood?
i recommend you do st johns wort for depression if you arent on any anti depressants
No, I don't get high from weed and don't want to. It won't change my face.

Do people give you stares in public? Why did you mask your face but leave the jaw?