Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm such an AUTIST that

theoldnick

theoldnick

Banned
-
when i call my own brother for his birthday (today)
i prepare a fucking LIST of thinks to talk about
or else i just stare at the horizon with the phone in my hand not knowing what to talk about because my mind goes blank
fucking hell

theoldnick said:
when i call my own brother for his birthday (today)
i prepare a fucking LIST of thinks to talk about
or else i just stare at the horizon with the phone in my hand not knowing what to talk about because my mind goes blank
fucking hell

I have that same fucking problem. My mind goes blank in social interactions. People think I'm really stupid. I hate problem solving in groups because I'm more focused on the social dynamics than actually solving the problem. On my own though I fucking slay academically in math and sciences.

u arent lieing about the autism. thats on another level.

Yup I think my plug stopped selling me weed because he realized how autistic I was

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZl5YfGL3Qk[/video]

on my bday i was like "cheers" and took some birthday pressies and went back into my lair

not necesserily its a bad thing, but indeed i have same shit lol

word for word with congratulating someone on birthday or even worse its in real life, then it turns cringe material from 0 to 100 real quick

This is why I hate making phonecalls. It gets really awkward really fast.

Popbob said:
Yup I think my plug stopped selling me weed because he realized how autistic I was

LMAO

Fuck, I have started doing this, as I always forget to mention something relevant.

This is why I much prefer e-mails, as you can edit them to death before you send them.