Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Im such a subhuman not even IT posts me

realblackcel02

realblackcel02

Thug
Im not even good enough for trans gender white knights to acknowledge my existence.brutal.

It's because you aren't glow-posting bait.

just post some edgy childish shit about you going ER or how you would dismember woman and they will post it

Over for non-popularcels.

Not being posted on IT is a good thing, it means you aren't a retard.

Im not even good enough for trans gender white knights to acknowledge my existence.brutal.
because you are a nigger and that goes against their narrative regarding the white incel.

who cares nigger

Why do you want validation from a bunch of trannies and soy faggots who are incels in denial?

Why do you want validation from a bunch of trannies and soy faggots who are incels in denial?
Cause he is a incel, never gotten validation his entire life

I get when normies ignore me, but these people are worse than us and im getting ignored by them, it insults my integrity

Cause he is a incel, never gotten validation his entire life
It's anonymous validation and mostly from troons and other men. Completely worthless. I guess when the desire is too strong and you can't control it, you still seek it from whatever source you can.

Truecel trait - seeking attention from IT troons

I only got posted twice