Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm such a good poster but I never get notifications

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
I actually try to put nuance, thought, and interesting content into my posts instead of just doing the same "lol women" and "every man but me is a cuck" cope. I post potent blackpills and powerful suifuel.

But my posts are always ignored for people calling to kill jews or bitching about face vs height

jfl

I only get notifications when I post shit blackout drunk and probably get a warning too :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I actually try to put nuance, thought, and interesting content into my posts instead of just doing the same "lol women" and "every man but me is a cuck" cope. I post potent blackpills and powerful suifuel.

But my posts are always ignored for people calling to kill jews or bitching about face vs height

jfl

Take this notification

i think you're trying too hard. no good poster complains about how good of a poster they are.

jfl

just only saw your post about stars

The top 20% incels.co members get 80% of the notifications.

It's over for non 2017-cels, 2017 Giga Chads are Mogging everyone else

I thought ya ascended with an Asian woman. Ngl

I have legendary posts but never get any either
It’s because we are low status males
Anyone getting regular notifications is a Chad for sure

jfl
Here you go bucko. Some validation from ya boi.

You are making the new uninstall approach-thread pretty much which should be a success

jfl
I always get a notification everytime I visit this site.

Does that mean I'm a Chad now?

:chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :soy: :chad:

jfl

I quoted you the other day but you didn't respond

supercool-creative-agency-attention.jpg

What do you expect? Half the forum is retarded, the rest are either dumb or average, some are a bit above average, few are smart. You make a lot of great points, sometimes I disagree but mostly I don't, if you make good smart comments you are never going to get recognition from the plebs. Just take a look at some of the past golden boys of the forum.

brutally true. even after making good posts. I get 5 boys at best

It’s not fair that we all reject you while the obnoxious brutes get all the notifications.

I don't like it when posters make incels seem like soy cucks.

Screen Shot 2020 01 05 at 85602 PM
Screen Shot 2020 01 05 at 85905 PM

jfl
Massive Fucking Cope

Are you actually disputing incels have low-T?
The uncucked ones don't. Low t is for bluepilled cucks, who also happen to be incels.

The notificationpill is bad but the postpill is worse imo

The uncucked ones don't. Low t is for bluepilled cucks, who also happen to be incels.
there is no correlation between t levels and whether ur "cucked" or not lol if anything incels are more likely to be low t since higher t = more attractive and low inhib

You must understand that people come here to have a fun time too.

there is no correlation between t levels and whether ur "cucked" or not lol if anything incels are more likely to be low t since higher t = more attractive and low inhib
There are no studies that say that, especially when it comes to your face. Any ogrecel or gymcel from here can send 95% of chad fags running.

There are no studies that say that, especially when it comes to your face. Any ogrecel or gymcel from here can send 95% of chad fags running.

higher t levels allow for the development of masculine features which are more attractive

obviously ur still gonna need a combo of good genes and high t to be attractive but as a general rule of thumb higher t = better

i read your posts calm down

higher t levels allow for the development of masculine features which are more attractive

obviously ur still gonna need a combo of good genes and high t to be attractive but as a general rule of thumb higher t = better
That has more to do with your body than your face attractiveness. Most top athletes are non Chads, and many like fedor or yokozuna would be posting here if they weren't famous for excelling in a sport.

Never seen you post.

That has more to do with your body than your face attractiveness. Most top athletes are non Chads, and many like fedor or yokozuna would be posting here if they weren't famous for excelling in a sport.
This can also be said for many elite powerlifters as well. A lot of them are pretty ugly tbh.