Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im such a fuck up.

lilwrist

lilwrist

Banned
-
I'm honestly such a fuck up I missed my tour of the college I'm gonna be going to last week. Traffic was heavy and couldn't get there in time now I won't know anything.

It was stressing me pretty badly I hope I'm able to at least some new friends I doubt it tho nobody wants to be friends with a short manlet who doesn't know anything and is uninteresting. The world hates short men. Society litterally tells me that I deserve to be alone cuz I'm a short man.

The outlook on friends for you as a short subhuman doesn't seem very good, to me; the horn effect and the current looking down upon of sub 5 males in current society makes it basically inevitable most normies and above will completely ignore you, not coming to university to make acquaintances with a truecel loser... :feelsugh:

A brutal time, filled with partying Chads and Stacies of all types and contemptous normies and other foids all the same; you are disadvantaged from the start with your subhumanity, but I suppose you could try to find likeminded sub 5s who might be willing to make friends with you. :feelsjuice:

As for your tour, is there no online resource you can use for the same purpose? :feelswhere:

lol i never bothered to go to my college tour, only gay normies do that