Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im such a failure

Near.Belgrade

Near.Belgrade

Paragon
★★★★★
Im an absolute failure, its no wonder I can barely get up in the morning, I can't do anything right except rotting. I can't get into any hobby without losing interest quickly, I remember when I was a kid I tried to attend Karate classes but I just couldn't continue, it quickly became too exhausting and boring for me. Later on I tried to become a polyglot, made countless plans and guides for myself, I just could not finish any of those plans at all. Fuck, I don't even have the patience to study anything in depth and always just end up scratching the surface of whatever topic Im atleast somewhat interested in then whenever I try to have a discussion or argument with someone I inevitably fail because I have much less experience, IQ and knowledge than the other person

I fail with girls aswell because Im ugly just like many other incels here but as if that wasn't enough Im also too stupid to be good at any hobbies I try to pick up. Fuck my life
Can anyone relate at all?
I bet this thread will recieve barely any replies....

I remember when I was a kid I tried to attend Karate classes but I just couldn't continue,
Same. I made it all the way to yellow belt before getting brutally bullied out of the classes by everyone else. It was kinda boring too, barely any sparring and felt more like some dumbshit yoga class for foids

At least you're not a failure on here

Im an absolute failure, its no wonder I can barely get up in the morning, I can't do anything right except rotting. I can't get into any hobby without losing interest quickly, I remember when I was a kid I tried to attend Karate classes but I just couldn't continue, it quickly became too exhausting and boring for me. Later on I tried to become a polyglot, made countless plans and guides for myself, I just could not finish any of those plans at all. Fuck, I don't even have the patience to study anything in depth and always just end up scratching the surface of whatever topic Im atleast somewhat interested in then whenever I try to have a discussion or argument with someone I inevitably fail because I have much less experience, IQ and knowledge than the other person

I fail with girls aswell because Im ugly just like many other incels here but as if that wasn't enough Im also too stupid to be good at any hobbies I try to pick up. Fuck my life
Are you me?

At least you're not a failure on here
Atleast I get some kind of "social" interaction on here that keeps me sane but I wish I was as smart and dedicated to my hobbies as some other users here

Atleast I get some kind of "social" interaction on here that keeps me sane but I wish I was as smart and dedicated to my hobbies as some other users here
Same

I don't act reddit enough irl

you said enough loser urself… get up brocel

I can relate fully, I thought about it a lot actually, I think its something to do with the water and food, after experimenting with different vitamins and cutting out certain food my mental clarity, ability to concentrate, and focus improved drastically, it was night and day its very expensive to keep up with it though I dont have a job rn so I cannot afford to be competent lmao, I cant imagine the permanent damage done to my brain from these chemicals, honestly I dont want to know itd be way too much to handle. Don't beat yourself up for it, its not your fault its the fucked up world we live in.

It never began for us, while others thrive with their successful lives mog us

I can relate fully, I thought about it a lot actually, I think its something to do with the water and food, after experimenting with different vitamins and cutting out certain food my mental clarity, ability to concentrate, and focus improved drastically, it was night and day its very expensive to keep up with it though I dont have a job rn so I cannot afford to be competent lmao, I cant imagine the permanent damage done to my brain from these chemicals, honestly I dont want to know itd be way too much to handle. Don't beat yourself up for it, its not your fault its the fucked up world we live in.
It is the fucked up world we live in, its the poisoned water, food, technology etc. Atleast I can die in peace knowing that it wasn't really my fault

Could be ADHD or ADD

just breathe bro
just breathe in breathe out for ever

You can only have one, do you even know the difference between them ?
I think I misread your comment. I confused ADD with ASD and yes I think I have both autism and maybe ADD but Im not sure. I have trouble focusing for example which is a symptom of ADD and I have trouble socializing and reading social cues which is a symptom of autism

Same. I spent all my day rotting in my bed and daydreaming. I don't even have the energy to get up and eat. Things have got really bad in last two years.

It's society's fault

Relatable asf, you're not alone brocel

Idk man. I have problems like that sometime but I just turn everything off and try and try but only when I'm ready — and I manage it.

When I was a kid I attended a football club but I got bullied by everyone including the dude that ran it he made me ran laps around the football club and I was crying in front of everyone it was pathetic.

Probably why I hated football ever since.