Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm stuck with ETHNIC INCEL LOSERS in college

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/socialskills/comments/1fo1nz9/how_can_i_break_away_from_the_geekcomp_science/

All my friends are literally the same archetype, the skinny/overweight Asian male with glasses that's techy, play video game, watch anime, introverted if not outright socially awkward, dress like shit, and stay at home all day working a coding job or studying cs.

When I try to talk to people on campus(I'm an university student), the only people that's interested in more than surface level acquaintances.....are exactly this archetype.

I can read the room. I can tell clearly that the other "type" of people have zero intentions of interacting with me and it's low-key frustrating. For the athletic actives dudes, to the well dressed classy popular people, to the artsy creative ladies and gents, the extroverted social butterflies. Our interactions just ends in basic small talk and can't develop beyond that.

I dont have any non-Asian friends, don't have any friends that play sports, no female friends, don't have any friends that reads books (no manga and light novels don't count), no friend that's do more than gaming anime and D&D, no friend that's you know....normal.

It's just the ugly Asian male geeks that stares at computers all day, it's the crowd I'm stuck with and I can't get out. When I try to be more social, I just attract more of these types.

Never began, he doesn't realize he's the same as them :blackpill:

self awareness does not exist on reddit

nigga doesnt wanna admit its over for him too

Never began, he doesn't realize he's the same as them :blackpill:
i hate the nerdy mfs that don’t realise they’re nerdy the most. they’re ready to throw you under the bus to fit in with the popular kids without realising they will always be loser nerds

0 updoots and harsh in the comments solely because they know this guy is as ugly as the people he hates.

its giga over for this dude, he just dont know it yet

Is he a rice man too?

will he go ER

ER only had asian male friends too
couldnt cope with it and did what he did

Birds of a feather flock together