Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm still yet to see a good argument against the NTpill

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Cursed
★★★★★
"But muh autistic chad still slays bro"

No shit any chad slays but when people talk about being affected primarily by the NTpill when it comes to inceldom they're talking about LTN-MTN range guys that could have the potential to ascend if they had good social skills and didn't come off spergy. If you're below LTN (below a 4/10) I think it's over whether you're NT or not but a 3/10 NT guy will live a way better life than a 3/10 non-NT guy because being non-NT affects pretty much every aspect of your life negatively.

"But muh social skills don't matter it's all about looks bro"

Social skills very obviously matter, I don't know why people deny this and call it "bluepill". I think this opinion origins from people only paying attention to the two extremes of the looks spectrum. The 3/10s and the 10/10s. Of course there's no behavior that a 3/10 man can do or any things that he could say that would make a girl genuinely attracted to him and a 10/10 chad can get away with doing pretty much anything. But for LTN-MTNs social skills are life or death because they don't have the looks required to get away with any behavior different from that of the normie hivemind.

The NTpill is still apart of the blackpill because it's based off your genetics. It is not the same as bluepillers that preach about confidence and personality because bluepillers believe that you can change those things.

nice read + giga agreed

its a death sentence

No NTpill for your face, foo'.

Definitely agree

Any argument against anything I've said?
Yes, that all you are doing is coping. Your NT-shit is just circumstancial to your looks, and it does not matter at all. Either you are an unfuckable incel, a normie that needs to betabuxx or either a Chad that slays even if he is a psycho.

Yes, that all you are doing is coping. Your NT-shit is just circumstancial to your looks, and it does not matter at all. Either you are an unfuckable incel, a normie that needs to betabuxx or either a Chad that slays even if he is a psycho.
How would you explain normies getting into relationships in their teens then? You can't betabux as a teenager and clearly it isn't just chads that are able to get pussy at this age considering the average age that guys lose their virginity at in most of the west is around 16-17.

Social skills very obviously matter, I don't know why people deny this and call it "bluepill". I think this opinion origins from people only paying attention to the two extremes of the looks spectrum. The 3/10s and the 10/10s. Of course there's no behavior that a 3/10 man can do or any things that he could say that would make a girl genuinely attracted to him and a 10/10 chad can get away with doing pretty much anything. But for LTN-MTNs social skills are life or death because they don't have the looks required to get away with any behavior different from that of the normie hivemind.
THIS FORUM IS FOR TRUECELS, NOT FOR INFILTRATED NORMIES OF 5 AND 6, SO THIS ADVICE IS OF NO USE, BECAUSE FOR US IT IS ALREADY DEATH.

OBVIOUSLY THE NT CAN TRY AND ACHIEVE SOMETHING, BECAUSE HE HAS LOW INHIBITION, BUT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE, AFTER ALL? It's fundamentally not genuine, it's boring.

YOUR ADVICE IS MORE LIKE A LOOKISMAXING FORUM.

How would you explain normies getting into relationships in their teens then? You can't betabux as a teenager and clearly it isn't just chads that are able to get pussy at this age considering the average age that guys lose their virginity at in most of the west is around 16-17.
How much teens get into relations? I am not denying your counter-argument, i simply want you to back-up your claims right now on stats.

You perfectly know what I meant when I said "betabuxxing" normies just have to exchange any value for foids in exchange of dosed pussy, be it teens or grown adults while Chads just exists and put all the thongs wet.

And all of it is related to an exchange, or how much your looks can be accepetd.

THIS FORUM IS FOR TRUECELS, NOT FOR INFILTRATED NORMIES OF 5 AND 6, SO THIS ADVICE IS OF NO USE, BECAUSE FOR US IT IS ALREADY DEATH.

OBVIOUSLY THE NT CAN TRY AND ACHIEVE SOMETHING, BECAUSE HE HAS LOW INHIBITION, BUT WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES THAT MAKE, AFTER ALL? It's fundamentally not genuine, it's boring.

It's not advice jfl. How does this come off as advice? There's no such thing as becoming NT so I don't get how this can come as advice.

It's not advice jfl. How does this come off as advice? There's no such thing as becoming NT so I don't get how this can come as advice.
Forget it, you deviate from your own cohesion.

Autistic chads don’t exist. Even NT chads are rare.

nobody in their right mind can deny the NTpill any longer. its definately one of the biggest issues with normie men who dont get any pussy.
being NT obviously wont make chicks lust after you in a sexual way, but it will dramatically increase your chances of ''lucking out'' or getting chads leftovers or betabux ( if ur into that kinda shit) plus having a healthy social circle is very important to a lot of women

The NTpill is still apart of the blackpill because it's based off your genetics. It is not the same as bluepillers that preach about confidence and personality because bluepillers believe that you can change those things.
:yes:

It's a misconception that the blackpill is just about looks. The blackpill is about the importance of immutable characteristics and genetic features. People here often reduce that down to looks, but it goes so much further than that. Disabilities like autism can absolutely tank a man's SMV if he cannot compensate for them.

agree being nt matter a lot

Exactly. The majority of men are average looking, but NTs get sex and aspies don't.

nobody in their right mind can deny the NTpill any longer. its definately one of the biggest issues with normie men who dont get any pussy.
being NT obviously wont make chicks lust after you in a sexual way, but it will dramatically increase your chances of ''lucking out'' or getting chads leftovers or betabux ( if ur into that kinda shit) plus having a healthy social circle is very important to a lot of women
Pretty much. In my case I couldn't care less about getting ''chad leftovers'' and think it's not worth it when there's no genuine attraction, but for some it's better than nothing. It just bothers me when someone tries to justify being non-NT as the primary reason for why they're virgin, when we all know that looks are king no matter what. It's only a factor when you're like 5-6/10.

NTpill is just a bunch of people selfdiagnosing with mental illnesses

they just mean that they have a different PERSONALITY to normies

not that they have a diagnosed mental illness, which most incels do not

so it's really just what bluepillers say about pERsonality, except in blackpill guise now

Any argument against anything I've said?
Here's one:
Social skills are just the opportunity looks give you. Nobody is gonna talk to you if you are ugly. Self aware sperge can act normal if they want to. Just be nice and don't annoy anyone.

Secondly, Autists are still ranked among the special ed niche so to speak. All the special ed girls will still rank based on looks. Obviously normal women wouldn't want a relationship with an abnormal person, but for having sex and status looks are everything.