Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I’m still traumatised by inceldom

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
It will never go away…
Getting brutally mogged by tallfags is humiliating af

don’t worry, because billions will soon suffer as we have

PvJ2N4eH o

It will never go away…
Getting brutally mogged by tallfags is humiliating af
I feel your pain bro. However, don’t think being tall is a cure all. I’m 6’0”, but with my Asperger’s and other flaws, I can’t get anywhere with women either.

I feel your pain bro. However, don’t think being tall is a cure all. I’m 6’0”, but with my Asperger’s and other flaws, I can’t get anywhere with women either.
It’s a combination of a lot of factors tbh. Face, height, neurodivergence, IQ, upbringing, environment, and luck.

It’s a combination of a lot of factors tbh. Face, height, neurodivergence, IQ, upbringing, environment, and luck.
Yep. There are some people on here who think being tall without anything else is enough, but they are mistaken. Also, I believe being brought up by older parents creates incels. I also believe being an only child makes you more likely to be an incel. (Both of these were the case for me)

Yep. There are some people on here who think being tall without anything else is enough, but they are mistaken. Also, I believe being brought up by older parents creates incels. I also believe being an only child makes you more likely to be an incel. (Both of these were the case for me)
I never knew that I wasn’t fit for this world. I’m not sure about the only child but I had friends who were only the only child and turned out to be fine. It’s all about genes. Two of them are slayers and one is a normie. Being a good looking only child is a good thing thing.If you have overprotective parents and was a good looking only child , you would’ve still made it into the world due to the constant positive reinforcements by society. Being invited to parties, girls sucking dick in hs toilet, getting a lot of likes on social media would’ve made you realise your value and get out of your shell.Genes can overcome bad circumstances imo.

I never knew that I wasn’t fit for this world. I’m not sure about the only child but I had friends who were only the only child and turned out to be fine. It’s all about genes. Two of them are slayers and one is a normie. Being a good looking only child is a good thing thing.If you have overprotective parents and was a good looking only child , you would’ve still made it into the world due to the constant positive reinforcements by society. Being invited to parties, girls sucking dick in hs toilet, getting a lot of likes on social media would’ve made you realise your value and get out of your shell.Genes can overcome bad circumstances imo.
Agreed. Good enough genes can overcome bad environments in general. Where environment matters a lot is for average looking guys. They aren’t good looking enough for their looks to do all the work, but aren’t ugly either. It’s these kind of guys that being raised in a good social environment or not can make or break them

Yeah height is nothing without face and other features imo. There was this very tall paki in my school but he was non NT and he was skinny fat and had no sort of personality so he was still outcasted. Someone said to him that he is wasted height. Brutal. He had average face too. I’d probably say below average actually

It’s these kind of guys that being raised in a good social environment or not can make or break them
This. At the end of the day, it was all about luck. The genes that we were given and the environment we were born into were completely out of our control.

Yeah height is nothing without face and other features imo. There was this very tall paki in my school but he was non NT and he was skinny fat and had no sort of personality so he was still outcasted. Someone said to him that he is wasted height. Brutal. He had average face too. I’d probably say below average actually
Brutal. Helps the prove my point though

This. At the end of the day, it was all about luck. The genes that we were given and the environment we were born into were completely out of our control.
Yep. This is why you shouldn’t blame yourself.