Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Still Stuck in The 90's: The 1890's.

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Things were much better in the 1890's. Three of my grandparents were born back then. One was born in 1900.
They told me how much better things were back then.
Less crime, no unwed mothers, no race mixing, NO CELL PHONES !!!!!!!!!
All food was natural. Music was better, books were better.
I loved the fronting process from the 1800's
I also loved the smell of the books from back then.
My grandfather, from the 1800's was a printer.
I used to visit his shop as a kid and loved the smell of the ink, the paste to bind the books.
OK, so they had no realistic sex dolls back then; but they did have prostitutes.

Last edited:
Reckon it was shit, no ethnic food, no hot ethnic girls, diseases and shit, no way to travel

Lots of diseases today.

Reckon it was shit, no ethnic food, no hot ethnic girls, diseases and shit, no way to travel
You like hot ethnic girls huh? For what? Fapping purposes? And yes etnic food, literally almost all ethic food even from europe, is a million times better than anglo food. Fucking ham sandwiches with mayonnaise- gross!

Same here.

I like that this talented chinkess Beabadoobee seems to be bringing back that great angsty mid 90's sound.

Seriously I could imagine this very video of her's easily being played before the latest Nirvana or Stone Temple Pilots hit song.

Same here.

I like that this talented chinkess Beabadoobee seems to be bringing back that great angsty mid 90's sound.

Seriously I could imagine this very video of her's easily being played before the latest Nirvana or Stone Temple Pilots hit song.

Did you not realize the OP wasn't talking about the 1990s?

yeah me too bro.

Were other times compared to today

1890s were the progressive era

People always say it was better in the (insert decade) but most people would hate living in any other time. You might be one of the few people who really would like it better, i cant say for sure, but i am skeptical.

You can still listen to the music from the 1890s, you can still read the books from the 1890s, you can still learn about everything there was from the 1890s, and whatever decade you want. But if you got cut with a rusty nail in the 1890s, you very well might die. If you had any medical problem whatsoever you would be very hard pressed to fix it. You might get drafted and have to fight in some war where you would lose your arm, and they didnt have anesthetic or good medical equipment for that until later.

Les crime? America has always been filled with crime. Crime is lower now than it was in the 1890s, especially violent street crime, and thats not to mention that nowadays its a crime to pay an 8 year old kid 2 pennies an hour to work in a textile factory where he might get his hand cut off, whereas it wasnt a crime in the 1890s. If you wanted to go anywhere you would have to ride a horse and then get on a train, if you were lucky enough to get even 2 days off from your sweatshop job.

I do think there were things that were much better in the past, but even with all the bullshit that happens today, living in the 1890s probably wouldn't have been much better

It’s over for 1890nostalgiacels

damn i wish time traveling was real

OK, so they had no realistic sex dolls back then; but they did have prostitutes.

Yeah, and plenty of (then) incurable venereal diseases. I'm sure having Syphilis was a real blast.

Over for 1890cels

that's how it is right now for me
except for the "no ethnic food"

People always say it was better in the (insert decade) but most people would hate living in any other time. You might be one of the few people who really would like it better, i cant say for sure, but i am skeptical.

You can still listen to the music from the 1890s, you can still read the books from the 1890s, you can still learn about everything there was from the 1890s, and whatever decade you want. But if you got cut with a rusty nail in the 1890s, you very well might die. If you had any medical problem whatsoever you would be very hard pressed to fix it. You might get drafted and have to fight in some war where you would lose your arm, and they didnt have anesthetic or good medical equipment for that until later.

Les crime? America has always been filled with crime. Crime is lower now than it was in the 1890s, especially violent street crime, and thats not to mention that nowadays its a crime to pay an 8 year old kid 2 pennies an hour to work in a textile factory where he might get his hand cut off, whereas it wasnt a crime in the 1890s. If you wanted to go anywhere you would have to ride a horse and then get on a train, if you were lucky enough to get even 2 days off from your sweatshop job.

I do think there were things that were much better in the past, but even with all the bullshit that happens today, living in the 1890s probably wouldn't have been much better
Yeah we might have been able to get a girl but it was pretty crappy back then in a lot of other ways.

My life is similar now. Except i ride a steel horse.