Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm Still Pissed Over the Fallout 4 Update.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★
As some of you guys know, I am quite a fan of the Fallout franchise-it's one of the best ones for Incels imho.

Despite being a Console/Xbone nigga, I was still able to get some mods on it as they later added a method to get(some) mods. However, this recent update fucked everyone over, but us consolefags especially.

Every time I have an urge to get on Fallout 4 now, I just get reminded of all the mods I lost which added tons of new settlement options, weapons, etc. & lose interest in it.

I probably will get started on a new save soon, but until then, Fuck You Gaythesda

I hate the creator club and the way the mod hub is, they both are extremely unpleasant to see and use.

The mod section is a train wreck I've been having compatibility issues on Fo4 for ever because they removed some of the community modes I liked, I had maybe 400- 415 hours on that save alone and now I can't use it.

I get waves of Nostalgia to play it vanilla but the second I get to the concord all my love instantaneously fades into oblivion, then I just hop on oblivion.

Fuck You Gaythesda
Well put