Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m still attracted to women just want more perverted stuff

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When I see a hot young foid I don’t just want to fuck her, it is more common that the first thing i think of is that I want to do disgusting things with her like tongue her asshole, lick her armpits, put her feet in my mouth, eat her pussy. If I ever ascend with an actual female and get in a relationship she better like my tongue on every part of her body!

:foidSoy: dis y u inkel

I just wanna cuddle my oneitis im very low t

i wanna lick a girl's thighs

i also many more things id like to do

too bad it'll never happen:cryfeels:
That’s another spot I would like to lick

When I see a hot young foid I don’t just want to fuck her, it is more common that the first thing i think of is that I want to do disgusting things with her like tongue her asshole, lick her armpits, put her feet in my mouth, eat her pussy. If I ever ascend with an actual female and get in a relationship she better like my tongue on every part of her body!

Ur sliding down the rabbit hole bro lol. It's too late for me, I can only get off to ponies now :feelsohgod:

That is kink and fetish. Nothing unsual. when the same thing is wanted by most then it becomes normal.

That is kink and fetish. Nothing unsual. when the same thing is wanted by most then it becomes normal.
True. Nobody says kissing is unusual even though originally not all cultures consider kissing as a legit intimate action.