Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m staying with my brother temporarily and I found out he is a Giant incel now because of this podcaster.

YTA.
His place his rules.

Boo hoo im going to reddit crab bucket to bitch about my brother and shit on him while i live on his back

She could help him in someway:feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Boo hoo im going to reddit crab bucket to bitch about my brother and shit on him while i live on his back
Brother should evict him jfl inkwels can’t even be safe from their own family. Fuck everyone :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

Brother should evict him jfl inkwels can’t even be safe from their own family. Fuck everyone :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:
They talk about how incels are hateful for blaming strangers while she hates and wants to cut off her own flesh and blood over some opinions.

They talk about how incels are hateful for blaming strangers while she hates and wants to cut off her own flesh and blood over some opinions.
Yes this is how extreme and insecure foids are but anyway SHE’S NOT ENTITLED TO HIS HOUSE :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: