Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm starting to understand where females are coming from

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
And why they have such high standards.

Lately, my sex drive has been minuscule. I J.O. maybe once every week or two now, and that's not even when I'm absolutely certain I have to, just when I'm even more irritable than normal and figure latent sexual frustration is probably behind it. Because of this, average-looking females I see in public do absolutely nothing for me, and are more often than not kind of gross. A foid would have to be pretty much the female version of Chad to spark my interest just with her looks -- an interest I'd never even dream of pursuing since I'm genetic garbage and well beneath even the gross-ish average ones in SMV and general social value.

This is a very good thing in my opinion. I believe that losing all desire for the opposite sex should be the end game for incels -- to reject the falsehood that is love, embrace their fate as a perpetual reject, and be a true dark monk.

I believe that losing all desire for the opposite sex should be the end game for incels -- to reject the falsehood that is love, embrace their fate as a perpetual reject, and be a true dark monk.
Agreed, I absolutely despise my sex drive. I mean that I gain nothing from having it, and it does nothing but hurt me.

I believe that losing all desire for the opposite sex should be the end game for incels -- to reject the falsehood that is love, embrace their fate as a perpetual reject, and be a true dark monk.
Buddha IQ

Lots of big words here, my autism can't handle it
high iq thread

Idc I still hate them

Lately, my sex drive has been minuscule. I J.O. maybe once every week or two now, and that's not even when I'm absolutely certain I have to, just when I'm even more irritable than normal and figure latent sexual frustration is probably behind it. Because of this, average-looking females I see in public do absolutely nothing for me, and are more often than not kind of gross. A foid would have to be pretty much the female version of Chad to spark my interest just with her looks -- an interest I'd never even dream of pursuing since I'm genetic garbage and well beneath even the gross-ish average ones in SMV and general social value.

This is a very good thing in my opinion. I believe that losing all desire for the opposite sex should be the end game for incels -- to reject the falsehood that is love, embrace their fate as a perpetual reject, and be a true dark monk.
Woke. Another reason i have had good success with monkmaxing now is that my libido is mostly dead and easy to control. My desire for even food is low, i can forcefully starve and even ignore thrist easily. Desires for me are all dying now.

Exactly my goal.

Yeah there’s no point in having a sex drive with no options to use it. I often wonder how rich I’d have to be to have a chance with a decent-looking foid. I bet if I was a multi-millionaire I’d still get rejected regularly.

Cucks gonna twist your words and call you gay.
We are literaly subhuman. Any label they call us would mean absolutely nothing. It's not like if you defended yourself it would be any better. For example I don't have a small dick, but when roasties call me small dick for whatever reason I don't even object. What's the point? We are literally the lowest of the low. Think about any other men who maybe lower than us in value. Even a 6'1 hobo rapist has a higher smv than most of us. All that awaits us in ascension is betabuxxing. So, I am good right at the lowest rung of the ladder where I am.

Gentle reminder that ignoring IT as a lowlife scum is the best thing to do for incels in their path towards introspection and understanding of life on earth.

Woke. Another reason i have had good success with monkmaxing now is that my libido is mostly dead and easy to control. My desire for even food is low, i can forcefully starve and even ignore thrist easily. Desires for me are all dying now.
I wish I could just be flat out neutral, not having any sexual desires, no need for food/water to survive, and maybe even no more sleep, and just exist.

I wish I could just be flat out neutral, not having any sexual desires, no need for food/water to survive, and maybe even no more sleep, and just exist.
u can just hit gym,cold shower, read on stoicism and zen buddhist doctrine and follow it. also eaat healthy food u hate to forcefully suffer and build discipline.
this nigga miyamot genius swordsman covers how to hit ideal stoic frame of mind with productivity focus

You still havent said why foids have high standards though.

Having a libido as an incel will only get you in trouble.

Agreed, I absolutely despise my sex drive. I mean that I gain nothing from having it, and it does nothing but hurt me.
It’s a cruel joke of nature, to not only desperately crave but genuinely need what we cannot have.

same.I just end up wasting money on prostitutes.
Is it really a waste though, I mean do you actually feel better afterwards?
It’s a cruel joke of nature, to not only desperately crave but genuinely need what we cannot have.
I hate nature tbh.

How did you lose all your sex drive? Did it happened naturally?

This is actually an interesting point. The female sex drive is a fraction of the male sex drive on average. This is why guys need to be Chad and very good looking to spark sexual attraction in a woman. Otherwise sex for women is only ever transactional because she's only sexually excited by Chad.

Because the typical male is always horny, any female will do. This means that men with a low sex drive at least aren't hitting up 1's and 2's on Tinder and in the club because their hormones are raging.

It's the difference in the sex drives that makes the sexual market place so unfair. The muslims deal with this by covering women up. In the west women dress more and more slutty.

High IQ. Women have way lower sex urges than us due to lower t.

This really makes sense, actually.

It is the Testosterone factor. On average, in adult males, levels of testosterone are about 7 to 8 times as great as in adult females. As the metabolism of testosterone in males is more pronounced, the daily production is about 20 times greater in men.

So even low T men should be much higher T than most women, unless they're really abnormal.

A foid would have to be pretty much the female version of Chad to spark my interest just with her looks
:feelswhere::chad:
Women don't have a low sex drive around chad. Lowering our sex drives would be detrimental. We would be even lower energy and more depressed. And we would still crave intimacy.