Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious im starting to think that whores and jews are the ultimate couple

misanthropist

misanthropist

Officer
★★★
both love money
both love to destroy society
both love criminals
both love to push certain agendas
both have this innocent facade that makes us think that we will pity them for example jews have the holocaust and foids have christianity.
but in real they are both evil and worship satan.
both LOVE money
both love killing babies foids-abortion goyims-killing children in middle eastern countries.
both love immigrant criminals for example goyims bring certain criminals from wartorn countries while foids want them to stay to further destroy the countries system. this does not happen in only europe but africa too remember what idi amin said about the goyims?
(btw i have no problem with immigrants as im an immigrant myself but people who do not abide by the rules the country the are in should be kicked out or sent to prison as long as they dont have a passport in said country.)
AGAIN BOTH LOVE MONEY.
Jews, foids, criminals, niggers, nazies are the ones destroying the human race and should be wiped out asap.

Women are the kikes of genders and kikes are the foids of races

Females and Jews act the same since their behaviour is both feminine

both love money
both love to destroy society
both love criminals
both love to push certain agendas
both have this innocent facade that makes us think that we will pity them for example jews have the holocaust and foids have christianity.
but in real they are both evil and worship satan.
both LOVE money
both love killing babies foids-abortion goyims-killing children in middle eastern countries.
both love immigrant criminals for example goyims bring certain criminals from wartorn countries while foids want them to stay to further destroy the countries system. this does not happen in only europe but africa too remember what idi amin said about the goyims?
(btw i have no problem with immigrants as im an immigrant myself but people who do not abide by the rules the country the are in should be kicked out or sent to prison as long as they dont have a passport in said country.)
AGAIN BOTH LOVE MONEY.
Jews, foids, criminals, niggers, nazies are the ones destroying the human race and should be wiped out asap.
Reported for hate speech you racist bigit

You’re just figuring this out now ?

Better late than never