Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im starting to think that I’m Jesus or a prophet sent from God. I am losing it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Title. Am i just going crazy from inceldom fueled snowballed depression or am I really a prophet or Jesus Christ the second coming?

Make me a chad if you are a god or something. If you can't, then you are not:feelskek:

nah u would have based content if u were

If you truly do believe that, start public speaking and gain a following.

You are likely being influenced by some demons.

You are likely being influenced by some demons.

I might be tbh. I am starting to hear voices but they may be real but most of the time they are kinda mocking me tbh

You were sent here to spread the blackpill

Definitely losing it

Definitely losing it
AlexanderTheGreat11

I might be tbh. I am starting to hear voices but they may be real but most of the time they are kinda mocking me tbh
You have to wash your cock and buttcrack to get rid of it

Title. Am i just going crazy from inceldom fueled snowballed depression or am I really a prophet or Jesus Christ the second coming?
believe me i love insanity. Go into the deepest depths into insanity and lose your self in it. Its amazing its a nice cope and a very good fucking distraction from this hell holle

now dont just stand there
go and do Jesus things

Sorry, but the one true prophet on this board is BrendioEEE
238801CN24621

You're destroyed beyond repair

Hard Schizophrenia. In few weeks you will probably start to develop your own language/mathematic system. Seek help before it’s too late (if it isn’t already).

Hard Schizophrenia. In few weeks you will probably start to develop your own language/mathematic system. Seek help before it’s too late (if it isn’t already).

Seems like a good cope tbhngl
Jesus himself wasnt anything more than a Truecel coping hard tbh
Religion is nothing more than controlled Insanity
used to motivate yourself

th
this vid is the most absurd thing I have ever seen, made my day a bit brighter . post some more of this.
Not sure if you are going insane or not but if it is bothering you seek help, I don't mean to alarm you but I once saw a bloke in paramatta standing on the side of the street yelling, saying voices in his head were telling him to hurt people. turned out he was suffering from schizophrenia. so keep an eye on it and keep a diary or journal to keep track of the frequency of the voices just in case. look after your self and take care. i hope this is nothing and just stress.

Last edited:
Psychosis or schizophrenia ngl

Its normal man, you are having too much pain so you need to find a way to cope buddy boyo
Its over tbh ngl

Also im the new prophet btw

Psychosis or schizophrenia ngl

some ppl in my historyhave a history of schizophrenia I was diagnosed with adhd at 11 and it’s been downhill ever since I got a double dose of my medication and had suicidal thoughts but I cut out the drugs and thethoughts paused temporarily.. now my voices mock me while I sleep and i see like human type figures in the dark i sleep with a night light too scared tbh.

What makes You think that ?

some ppl in my historyhave a history of schizophrenia I was diagnosed with adhd at 11 and it’s been downhill ever since I got a double dose of my medication and had suicidal thoughts but I cut out the drugs and thethoughts paused temporarily.. now my voices mock me while I sleep and i see like human type figures in the dark i sleep with a night light too scared tbh.
I had a relative that’s now dead that was off meds for a while and during that time I was around him quite a bit and it was fucked...consider getting back on them seriously though. I’m not black but schizophrenia is sometimes seen as a black thing. Not that it matters but are you black?

I had a relative that’s now dead that was off meds for a while and during that time I was around him quite a bit and it was fucked...consider getting back on them seriously though. I’m not black but schizophrenia is sometimes seen as a black thing. Not that it matters but are you black?

I am black, yep. It’s sad because most of the time we overlook mental illness in the black community and just write it off like we do with anything else most of the time.
What makes You think that ?
Because if I’m pressured so much irl ppl hate me for literally no reason but i have an odd way of helping out the outcasts of the world and get down to Earth with literally anyone if they let me

it's schizofrenia, I know people who had the same thoughts
get checked as soon, man
save yourself

it's schizofrenia, I know people who had the same thoughts
get checked as soon, man
save yourself
Recently I had a physical and they had me fill out if I was depressed and shit, lied on it. I’m scared of my thoughts but I’m even more scared that if I tell my parents they will disown me more than they do or at least I believe they do because they want me to be the leader of the household (I’m a middle child but my sibling who is older has a severe mental illness similar to Down syndrome)

Recently I had a physical and they had me fill out if I was depressed and shit, lied on it. I’m scared of my thoughts but I’m even more scared that if I tell my parents they will disown me more than they do or at least I believe they do because they want me to be the leader of the household (I’m a middle child but my sibling who is older has a severe mental illness similar to Down syndrome)
listen, when my schizo friend wanted to tell me what he thought, he lied putting those ideas onto other people... lying is common in those cases.
you don't have to please your parents nor to become what they want you to... just go get checked and think of your own health
it can get uglier than that

Welcome back.

You have some explaining to do Mr Godson.

listen, when my schizo friend wanted to tell me what he thought, he lied putting those ideas onto other people... lying is common in those cases.
you don't have to please your parents nor to become what they want you to... just go get checked and think of your own health
it can get uglier than that

I’ll try bro. I live not too far to a mental facility but I’m also scared of that because it got closed a few decades ago after a nurse choked out a patient. I don’t think I’m that crazy or even really crazy tbh.. though I do get very angry.
Welcome back.

You have some explaining to do Mr Godson.

: D

Are they mogging you also?

Are they mogging you also?

Uhh not so much mogging I guess just calling me ugly fat virgin stupid nigger etc pretty much every thing that I’ve heard throughout my life

This is one of my reccuring daydreams
Being a god like being
I really don't know why I fantasize about that