Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm starting to think most people are blackpilled but just ignore it

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
Why should they care? Females know it's all about looks. They won't date a manlet or an ugly man/ they know it, they just don't care. Even if everyone was blackpilled business would still be the same. Females going for chad, chads fucking whoever they want, etc.

Everyone is blackpilled to a degree, they just don't care. What good will it do them to care about our problems? If I'm eating good tonight why should I care about someone who I don't know that has no food? They see our problems but just don't care, it does nothing for them and doesn't benefit them in the least.

And the ones giving shitty advice or being bluepilled deep down know that looks are the key to a relationship and ANY type of personality that comes with that is just a bonus. Nobody can really be dumb enough to lie to themselves and say looks don't matter. Unless you're IT of course, they're a different breed

I thought about this as well. Even if, hypothetically, society would be completely blackpilled, we’d still be treated the same way.

they would acknowledge the blackpill but there would be no efforts to do something about it because you CAN’T do something about it.

Not everyone but a higher percentage than expected. Those are not really blackpilled but sociopath. They in turn keep their slaves bluepilled in order to extract life force from them.
I have been going up the truth pill and at every level there are gatekeepers that don't want you to ascend any further.
I thought about this as well. Even if, hypothetically, society would be completely blackpilled, we’d still be treated the same way.

they would acknowledge the blackpill but there would be no efforts to do something about it because you CAN’T do something about it.
Yes but at least now the cucks will knowingly simp and pay their taxes.

Last edited:
I feel it is a mixed bag. While there are definitely the bullshitters that talk out of their ass and spew the same platitudes again and again, there are also those who are legitimately attempting to justify their just world fallacy when they spout bluepills, and you can usually tell which camp a bluepiller belongs to based on how much effort they put into arguing with you. Usually the ones that are bullshitting you will give up faster, and will shy away from any connections to topics that are too controversial, mainly because their whole motivation for spouting bluepills to begin with was to make themselves look like better people, whereas the ones that legitimately believe in bluepilled platitudes will put in a bit more effort when debating with you, and will also attempt to approach touchier subjects connected to inceldom, although their responses regarding these topics will usually just be more bluepills

I feel it is a mixed bag. While there are definitely the bullshitters that talk out of their ass and spew the same platitudes again and again, there are also those who are legitimately attempting to justify their just world fallacy when they spout bluepills, and you can usually tell which camp a bluepiller belongs to based on how much effort they put into arguing with you. Usually the ones that are bullshitting you will give up faster, and will shy away from any connections to topics that are too controversial, mainly because their whole motivation for spouting bluepills to begin with was to make themselves look like better people, whereas the ones that legitimately believe in bluepilled platitudes will put in a bit more effort when debating with you, and will also attempt to approach touchier subjects connected to inceldom, although their responses regarding these topics will usually just be more bluepills
based greycel