Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm starting to think I might be shorter than I think I am

Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
I'm very tempted to get myself properly measured by a doctor. I've been claiming 5'6 for ages now but I'm starting to have a feeling that my actual height might be 5'5. The way I originally measured myself was by comparing my height to a door and then measuring that specific part of the door and I think that could lead to me misjudging it.

I also always fraud my height in public and I think that makes me forget how much of a manlet I actually am. Without shoes on I feel like a literal dwarf.

I used to claim 5'5. Im barely 5'4

I used to claim 5'5. Im barely 5'4
Over. I can't accept that no foid will ever desire me because of inches of leg bone.

A way to measure without a doctor is, using a tape measure and put the metal part on the bottom of your foot, and go up with the tape
Make sure the floor is even, and use your hand at the tallest point of your head to measure, not a wall

A way to measure without a doctor is, using a tape measure and put the metal part on the bottom of your foot, and go up with the tape
Make sure the floor is even, and use your hand at the tallest point of your head to measure, not a wall
Yeah I only measured like that because the tape measure I'm using isn't that great and I have to hold it in place for it to stay straight

Yeah I only measured like that because the tape measure I'm using isn't that great and I have to hold it in place for it to stay straight
I see
Maybe get a new one and try it again using the way i said to measure

I used to think I was 176 cm but after measuring with a stadiometer, it turns out I was 174.6 cm.

I used to think I was 176 cm but after measuring with a stadiometer, it turns out I was 174.6 cm.
Yeah I wanna be properly measured with a stadiometer for full accuracy. I'm also curious about what my exact height is.

Using your hand isn't accurate. You should use something like a small book and make it parallel to the floor and make it touch the highest part of your head.

Using your hand isn't accurate. You should use something like a small book and make it parallel to the floor and make it touch the highest part of your head.
I see
Thanks for that

You know what, I think I'm actually 5'9 not 5'10. Fuck! No way we have been measuring it all wrong

You could be then. I think I'm going to try go to a doctor to get properly measured soon
Yeah but make sure to still larp as if you are taller. I'm going to do the same. Every inch counts after all

It doesbt mattER anyways, you are what height you are

I thought I was 5'9 because my Dad says I was. Then when I remeasured I was 5'8". When I got properly measured at the doctor it was 170cm (5'6" - 5'7"). :feelsrope:

I'm very tempted to get myself properly measured by a doctor. I've been claiming 5'6 for ages now but I'm starting to have a feeling that my actual height might be 5'5. The way I originally measured myself was by comparing my height to a door and then measuring that specific part of the door and I think that could lead to me misjudging it.

I also always fraud my height in public and I think that makes me forget how much of a manlet I actually am. Without shoes on I feel like a literal dwarf.
We are similar height most foids height mog me its a gut wrenching feeling.