Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm starting to think a relationship between a JB and an old ugly incel would really be traumatizing

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
...for the incel, that is. Imagine suddenly having access to sex and romance with an attractive prime-aged woman after so many fucking years of loneliness and sex frustration, plus the total lack of hope for the future. Imagine how attached you'd become to her. Imagine how devastated you'd be if you lost her, knowing that it was a strike of luck and the chances of it happening again are 0,000000000001%.

For her it would be just "an older loser boyfriend she had once" and she would quickly move on to hotter guys.

If he got one he can probably get another, the incel would have to be a millionaire in order to get the first one.

If he got one he can probably get another, the incel would have to be a millionaire in order to get the first one.
You're right tbh, the chances are not 0,000000000001% but rather just 0%. But in an hypothetical scenario, what I wrote is true.

You're right tbh, the chances are not 0,000000000001% but rather just 0%. But in an hypothetical scenario, what I wrote is true.
If it's hypothetical then the best thing to do would be to lock her in your basement. Or move to a country where femoids don't have many rights.

Josef Fritzl max

You know the saying, "If you lost her that easily, you never had her." This ricecel finally got a girlfriend who dumped him and thereby totally mindfucked him to the point that he had to create 50 videos just to process the experience and try to get over the loss.

I'm sure even if I ascended, my situation would be fragile as fuck, my results with women inconsistent as fuck. In fact I know a good number of what one could call a "semi-incel", men that do get some results with women, but really inconsistent, ephemeral, light stuff, even through lots of effort. Like kissing an ugly landwhale after hundreds of approaches or getting an ugly gf who kicks you within some weeks to a few months.

I also have a friend who orbited a fat girl for like 5 years just to get a kiss once.

Last edited:
I'm sure even if I'm ascended, my situation would be fragile as fuck, my results with women inconsistent as fuck.
That's why I gave up on dating at 16 y.o. Nothing worse than insecurity.

Daily reminder that if you missed out on teen love then it's beyond over for you.

We missed out on the purest type of love and we will be forever fucked up because of that, especially in this society with it's sucked af muhh laws and morals jfl.

That's why I gave up on dating at 16 y.o. Nothing worse than insecurity.
I decided differently. Insisted on trying even though I knew that would be the case anyway. Even one kiss would be better than nothing, I thought. But now I'm pretty much done with it and at the verge of giving up totally.

But now I'm pretty much done with it and at the verge of giving up totally.
That's the best solution for mental health honestly. And assuming religion and philosophy are right, that's the best solution even for gl men.