Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im starting to see female muslims dressing up in makeup and showing off their tits and ass.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
The degeneracy has hit them too, I'm starting to see female Muslims with just their hair covered, but the rest of their body is sexualized.
They wear tight jeans, and tops that show off their curves, and of coarse loads of makeup.
I even see them starting to hang around guys (obviously in hopes of finding a Chad or Tyrone bf).
The only reason they still cover their hair is for their parents, if they didn't have their parents there then they would be as slutty as every other girl.

They’re not in a Muslim Land. Isn’t your local icon J. Ho?

Starting to??? They've been doing this shit in the west for ages. Even when I was in high school, I'd see muslim arabs and somalis wearing tight jeans and shirts while wearing very lose hijab that covers only the back of their head. They turn out to be the most degenerate because of how much they were shielded by their parents. So once they get that taste of freedom, they go overboard with disgusting activities like drinking, doing drugs and slutting around.

Starting to??? They've been doing this shit in the west for ages. Even when I was in high school, I'd see muslim arabs and somalis wearing tight jeans and shirts while wearing very lose hijab that covers only the back of their head. They turn out to be the most degenerate because of how much they were shielded by their parents. So once they get that taste of freedom, they go overboard with disgusting activities like drinking, doing drugs and slutting around.

can confirm, jfl what the point of wearing the hijab, there goes the modesty purpose of it lol

please allah throw all these satanic bitches in hell and all those who defend these sluts

I don't go outside so I haven't noticed this

That's progressive Westernization for ya.

We need Saudi laws everywhere.

can confirm, jfl what the point of wearing the hijab, there goes the modesty purpose of it lol

please allah throw all these satanic bitches in hell and all those who defend these sluts

sometimes theres hijab wearing muslims on r/stupidslutsclub

Yes, and Muslim men who move to the West fuck whores, eat pork and drink alcohol. They are also extremely lax when it comes to prayer. It is not only women that are prone to degeneracy, it is a cancer that affects all. This is why Muslims should not try to integrate into Western civilization, they must focus on preserving Islam before it goes the same way as Christianity did.

>western
>muslim

pick one

The blackpill has saved me, virgin arab girl NOW or death.

It’s just them integrating into western culture