Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im starting to hate women, more and more every day

Cynistic

Cynistic

Confirmed 3/10 truecel by others.
★★★★
At first when I joined I thought that some of you ppl had extreme views on women, like how can you be so hateful?

However with each passing day and with every consecutiveblackpill I encounter Im starting to go off the deep end.
I get more and more angry/resentful of ppl but women and Chads in particular, for example;
IRL by comparing how women treat me like trash/invisible compared to Chads.
By posts on here or other sites where I see women fawn over retarded selfies of Chads.
By knowing that I will never have a women be attracted to me and want to spend time with me(validation>>>ejaculation).

Knowing that I will remain incel for life, I will probably either rope when my parents have passed away or go full crazy hermit NEET pissing in bottles etc.
Meanwhile im just STEMcelling and hoping for the best.

xVHhrBf.gif

I have started to notice woman's disgust towards me much easier.

Whenever I see a woman my mind needs to go blackpill-focused. Some people on the other hand become instant blue pill betas lol

TRUTH I can tell when a women is disgusted with me. Fuck those slut.

I don't really "hate" women but they enrage me

I have started to notice woman's disgust towards me much easier.

This fucks me up as well, like how you can notice how they want to get away from you as quickly as possible.

Whenever I see a woman my mind needs to go blackpill-focused. Some people on the other hand become instant blue pill betas lol

Yeah I keep reminding myself that im a subhuman 4 lyfe, its over for me.

Its kinda annoying, it even makes me want to not play games but rot in my bed sometimes.

I don't really "hate" women but they enrage me

Well I dont hate all women, just most of them kek.

Yes the destiny of genetic trash is hermitceling fuck life, fuck nature, end it NOW

They are vile, abhorrent witches; every last one of them.
I wish I could watch them die slow and painful deaths, they need to pay!