Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m starting to feel old at 21

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
yeah I know there’s guys a lot older

The other day I walked by a skate park and saw a group of punk teenagers all hanging out there and having a good time. I realized I was too old for that and it would have been weird if I tried doing that.

guys my age are already getting married

I was invited to an online group of guys with my name( I have kinda unique name) and I’m the oldest one. These guys were all using tik tok and I don’t even understand that app

fuck I’m even older than a lot of the guys here and just people I meet. Being a young boy just didn’t feel that long ago at all

Last edited:
I’m 23 and I already feel like a wizard.

call me gandalf coz im bout to be a wizard
when you're lonely life is colder than a blizzard

You age 3x faster as an incel

What the fuck you on about! I'm turning 31 next month!

incel years are like dog years tbh.

What the fuck you on about! I'm turning 31 next month!
31? Try being 32. If the OP is old at 21, then I'm fucking ancient, while users older than me are prehistoric.

31? Try being 32. If the OP is old at 21, then I'm fucking ancient, while users older than me are prehistoric.

God man, your avatar pic is annoying as hell. Get rid of it.

20 was the age for me. 21, 22, 23 can still be kinda "aesthetic" ages, any age past that just screams oldcel

I’m 21 in two months bruh :feelswhat: :feelswhat:
Brutally true. Ever since admitting that it was over before it began I noticed that time passes faster.
Days get shorter when you grow older. Children perceive time as longer, I think due to their shorter memory. My biology teacher said something about it.

Last edited:
boo hoo nigger

it just gets worse

Fuark, I want to rope.

Once you hit 25 time flies fucking fast. Will be 30 this year. I remember being 21, being a fatass bluepilled NEET guy, playing Battlefield 3 everyday, good times.

It's seems everyone on the internet is at least 20+ now.

Where did all the zoomers go?

Over for middlecels

It’ll only get worse, buddy boyo.

ill rope before im 25

I dont feel old but i do feel i missed a lot of shit.

I'm 18 but i look 25. I was able to buy alcohol at 15/16. It's over when everyone treats you like you're way older.

I'm 20 and I feel 15. College students seem like they're my parents' friends.